The Mourinho Thread

I know we have sold players etc but my point is even for the last 2 seasons have we not spent around the same as them if not more and tbh I am not sure if their income is accpeted by FFP but at the same times I have heard we are sticking to the FFP rules but can it be 100% to say we have complied to the rules much more than City have? That is my biggest concern because while I don't know the ins and outs of it but City reitirated that they are fully confident they will pass the FFP rules and they have got rid of all their debt as well.

Yes we've spent alot of money aswell these last 2 years but that's irrelevant. FFP rules aren't about spending but about keeping your finances in check. We're complying with FFP rules City are not. That was the point Mourinho was making.

The reason why City are "fully confident" in complying with the FFP rules is because their sheik is going to pump hundreds of millions into City under the disguise of a sponsor deal.

Basically completely taking the piss out of FFP.

There were no rules when we spent so we didn't break any rules. Mourinho is right on that

Now there are rules. We are not breaking them,

but some big teams are going above the rules when teams like malaga/fernebache were banned from champs league.

Mourinho wants clarity because its not logical to make 96mil pound loss and 56mil loss and keep up with FFP.

Even at that their source of sponsorships are from the same owners FFP is trying to regulate.

Mourinho is pointing that out, why is he hypocritical in doing that???

Well not on the City issue but hypocritial on slating Lukaku for speaking his mind and the West Ham issue tongue.png

Although still not as old and boring as the ridiculous and unintelligent assumption that every single thing the man says is a "mind game" .

This probably relates to me considering i mentioned mindgames but with mindgames i meant the comments he made about city. First bigging them up the entire season and then 2 days before we play them he starts slagging them off at every opportunity he gets. That is a conscious choice Mourinho is making. About the West Ham comment i think that was just frustration. I was pissed off after the West Ham game as a lot of us were. Seeing how Mourinho is a lot closer to the team then we are. it makes sense that he'd also be extremely frustrated. When you then get a mic shoved under your nose a half an hour after the game it's understandable that he'd make such a comment.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-mourinho-says-man-city-won-094120564--sow.html

Premier League - Mourinho: Manchester City are underachievers Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has continued his criticism of Manchester City ahead of Monday's Premier League showdown by saying their opponents should have won more silverware.

WONDERFUL!

No offense, but are you mentally challenged?

Which part of "Chelsea has been abiding by the FFP rules, while City isn't" don't you understand?

Here, I'm going to explain it to you as if you were very slow in the head:

Once upon a time, in a far far away land called the English Premier league, there played 20 clubs happily and in harmony in the peaceful garden of momma UEFA. One day, a brave warrior known as Roman Abramovich arrived from the Eastern lands to fulfill the prophecy, and with his family's vast wealth, wake up the spirit of the blue lion that rested at the heart of one of these 20 clubs. The chosen one's name was Chelsea. With this newly formed bond, Chelsea and its hero set out to conquer the English Premier League and Europe but they were soon matched by the dark forces that were formed in the hot depths of Manchester and which made use of the same sorcery, yet carried less purpose and bravery. Chelsea, however, remained daring and unafraid. With its powerful spirit, and the resources of its brave warrior who sat at the helm, it set out to meet this impostor in the field and crush it while making use of whatever resources could take. Meanwhile, momma UEFA became worried. She feared that if Chelsea and Darth City were allowed to spend heavens' wealth having a go at each other, then her beautiful Premier League garden would soon be a mess! So she sat down with both Chelsea and City and purposed a truce in the form of regulation and rules which both parties had to follow! Once again, brave Chelsea remained unbowed and, filled with confidence, accepted the proposition promptly. The mischievous forces at the core of the City board, however, had other plans... They knew that their sword would crumble to pieces if it was to hit the Chelsea armor while restricted by UEFA's impositions of fairness. So while all other clubs and Chelsea strictly followed the rules set by momma UEFA, City secretly conspired to make use of the forbidden magic called money. Slashing and razing everything across its path, City came crashing towards the chained blue lion. Chelsea played bravely but was overwhelmed. And its spirit was finally broken. Because not only it was defeated by forbidden powers which both parties had agreed to not make use of, momma UEFA seemed to turn a blind eye to such outrageous defiance of its right to rule, and a random moron at Chelsea Talk Forum seemed to think they were right.

lol

No offence but fuck you :P