The Mourinho Thread

From an Arsenal forum. Lol.

:lol: I find cringeworthy whenever Arsenal fans moan about this supposed luck that other teams enjoy in the Champions League. Bet they would hardly care a jot if it was them instead. And double :lol: that Porto faced Man United in the group stage. Hardly Mourinho's fault that Monaco got to the final and we or Real Madrid couldn't beat them and mind, his Porto side also KO Lyon and Deportivo, who are by no means a pub team at that point of time, in addition to United in winning the competition.

Porto was his big breakthrough and people can talk about it as much as they want, but what he did at Leiria(?) gets constantly overlooked because he didn't win anything with them, but what he did there with no money or outstanding talent whatsoever was special.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

For 3 years now we've been complaining,

what is our identity?

what is our vision?

Why does the pivot not link up with the attack?

When will we be serious contenders to win any competition?

Mourinho has silenced all these questions fantastically. The way we played against city is the blue print for our style of play.

Heaven help europe when we get a clinical world striker, it will be massacre

It's like having a one man advantage on the field just having Jose, he's on another planet to any coach in world football.

Any who questions him and why he came back should hang their head in shame, there is nobody better in world football.

It's like having a one man advantage on the field just having Jose, he's on another planet to any coach in world football.

Any true chelsea fan who questions him and why he came back should hang their head in shame, there is nobody better in world football.

Fixed

@Blue-in-me-Veins, I miss you around, Anthony (sp?)!

Where have you been, kiddo?

this!

tumblr_n0g15ye28c1r04ii2o1_500.png

it's quite simply actually, lol, we just keep complicating it

nice headline

BflRe6ICAAAw53v.jpg

last edit, I promise :P

tumblr_n0g047Dl2W1qc5l87o1_500.jpg

lol Pellegrini, lol

The picture of José celebrating, is that after the goal or after the final whistle?