The Mourinho Thread

One last knife to the Chelsea gut frm Fergie? Retire just as it looks nailed on for Mou to return so he changes his mind and goes to United.

Fucking hell, the thought makes me sick.

Fergie can fuck off for all I care and if anything I would very much like it if he retired, but not now if it would cost us Mourinho.

They way Jose has always been licking Ferguson's ass and the timing of this all makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

Manchester United are preparing to announce massive news either tomorrow or this week. Telegraph claiming it's Ferguson retiring

Mark Odgen of The Telegraph claims Sir Alex Ferguson will make a statement ahead of Sunday’s clash with Swansea at Old Trafford -W.

"Various United officials have been told to prepare for interviews. Major networks have cleared air time" -@RWhittall

Wigan chairman Dave Whelan revealed last year that the end of this season Sir Alex Ferguson will retire. Interesting. -W.

Just 5 days ago, Sir Alex Ferguson told the media that he has no plans to retire despite a hip injury in the summer -W.

Manchester United are preparing to announce massive news either tomorrow or this week. Telegraph claiming it's Ferguson retiring

Mark Odgen of The Telegraph claims Sir Alex Ferguson will make a statement ahead of Sunday’s clash with Swansea at Old Trafford -W.

"Various United officials have been told to prepare for interviews. Major networks have cleared air time" -@RWhittall

Wigan chairman Dave Whelan revealed last year that the end of this season Sir Alex Ferguson will retire. Interesting. -W.

Just 5 days ago, Sir Alex Ferguson told the media that he has no plans to retire despite a hip injury in the summer -W.

I do not like the sound of that..

would you lads boo Mou if he went to United?

I would if I were there, yes.

Surely he wouldn't do this to the Chelsea fans? Wind up the entire football world by insinuating that you're going to Chelsea and get them excited, and then sign for a bitter rival.

I'd cry and be extremely angry.