The Mourinho Thread

Not so sure about falcao TBH.The strange thing is that all top clubs and their fans desperately want falcao but we and by we i mean the fans are not very big on him.

Because only we know what it means to have a "complete" forward. Everyone else will be satisfied with a Chicharito.

Just hope he said to Lewandowski 'see you next season'. I don't remember us getting destroyed like that under him apart from the time Middlesbrough somehow fucked us 3-0 but they scored some real silly goals that day. We were so strong under him, he needs to get out of there.

1. Abramovich reply to Mourinho about Falcao: we are already close to sign the deal with him. Looking at Bild news, seems thing went ahead

2. My news today:Mourinho had a very very important talk with Abramovich.Mou asked few conditions:one of these was to sign Falcao

1. Abramovich reply to Mourinho about Falcao: we are already close to sign the deal with him. Looking at Bild news, seems thing went ahead

2. My news today:Mourinho had a very very important talk with Abramovich.Mou asked few conditions:one of these was to sign Falcao

And who the hell is this guy?

I can kinda believe that mou mou asked as a condition to get a proper striker in, as he couldn't deal with having torres as his main man... But whether he would be so specific, in it having to be Falcao seems a bit off to me.

I dont understand why people are so against Falcao.

1) You compare him with Torres because his pricetag would be in that area and Torres failed bigtime. - It's not even a comparable situation. Torres was almost forced to join Chelsea, mostly due to the money we offered Liverpool. Plus Falcao is in a totally different mental and physical state than Torres was/is.

2) You think he is too expensive. - Why do you even care about this? Its not your money and people just replying with "FFP": You honestly dont think there are people in Chelsea FC who know the situation 10 times better than you? Plus, you guys are seriousley overrestimating the effect of FFP.

2) You think he is too expensive. - Why do you even care about this? Its not your money and people just replying with "FFP": You honestly dont think there are people in Chelsea FC who know the situation 10 times better than you? Plus, you guys are seriousley overrestimating the effect of FFP.

There is that but the thing is, why spend 50m for Falcao when you can probably get a good quality ST for a much lower price and then spend the remaining money on someone else to improve other areas that we need to fix. It's a case of probably of wanting to see the club spend wiser than they are right now.