test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic
11 hours ago, Dimitr said:

Daily Mail: "According to Italian reports, Chelsea are close to announcing Sarri as the next manager."

Italian media: "According to the English newspaper Daily Mail, Chelsea are close to announcing Sarri as the next manager."

Transfer gossip gold.  

Dimitr likes this

4 hours ago, primax79 said:

That’s exactly Sarri style
He was used in Napoli too to spend nights and days in the training center preparing next matches

His family does not moved to Napoli, he wanted to focus totally on his job

I’m so sad for him I don’t know how I will follow Napoli next year

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Head coach Joe Gibbs used to do the same at Washington more than thirty-five years ago. With three Super Bowl wins, you’d have to say that worked out. 

oldportblue likes this

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Maybe hot Tuesday.

Only because of the sun lad, fuck all else haha

Almost July and we still unclear who will be the manager. I don't know if Chelsea is aware but from this season transfer window close on 9th of August.

29 minutes ago, Kajo said:

Almost July and we still unclear who will be the manager. I don't know if Chelsea is aware but from this season transfer window close on 9th of August.

The way we do business it really isn't a great deal of time.

xPetrCechx and 11Drogba like this

Can someone confirm what day our pre season starts? Rumours of July 2nd but Simon Johnson wrote July 9th in his article? I do believe Sarri will be the manager by the pre season start date, problem is nobody seems to know when that day is!

Premium Sport's Raffaele Auriemma on Radio Crc: Maurizio Sarri has cancelled his trip to London scheduled for today, as #Chelsea still have no deal with #Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis.

Costa19 likes this

18 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Premium Sport's Raffaele Auriemma on Radio Crc: Maurizio Sarri has cancelled his trip to London scheduled for today, as #Chelsea still have no deal with #Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis.

What a mess :D

Simons johnson  said that we made a 35m£ bid for Rugani .. 

guess who first reported this ? 

Yes alfredo pedulla.. 

so he is a reliable source and maybe  he tell us truth about sarri saga!

After this we shouldn’t deal with Napoli again. It’s always a bloody shitstorm with those guys. Makes Chelsea dealings go from a snails pace to no pace whatsoever. 

the wes likes this

9 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

After this we shouldn’t deal with Napoli again. It’s always a bloody shitstorm with those guys. Makes Chelsea dealings go from a snails pace to no pace whatsoever. 

It seems to be the case with most Italian clubs to be honest. The Alex Sandro from Juventus, and Dzeko from Roma transfer chases were just as frustrating.

Eidur the Spider likes this