test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   270 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,275 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

:lol: the mods fault, I've heard it all now.

I'm willing to take the blame for what's happening in Syria, but not this.

Haha well try to keep quality instead of quantity. I like forum, but sometimes it has too much pointless pages.

Maybe you missunderstood me, its not "your" fault that I believe rumour or not, based on what you say. I know which rumours to believe regardless.

But when crap rumour appears, just dismiss it instead of provoking the forum.

Because that causes chainreaction of members who continue to discuss about fake rumour for next five pages. 

For other members including myself, going through 5 pages of bs to find out if we got new manager is pointless. I have daily mail for that.

Maybe I got it wrong and this is sarcastic, bitch & moan thread instead of informative place to find news about Cfc manager situation. 

Keeping this place clean is what mods should do afterall.

6 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Mate yes I know what is true and what smells like BS. 

I think you misunderstood me. You think I believe the shit source if mods discuss it? 

Lol. 

I see the source and dont give a shit about it if it doesnt look legit. Regardless if mods continue to talk about it. 

BUT some OTHER members start talking and complaining. And it makes the forum unreadable. 

I check here daily to see manager news and all there is are bunch of pages with people complaining how clueless the club is based on crap rumours that MODS dont eliminate. 

Your talking about censorship now if someone has a point of view it's their right to post it regardless of how misinformed or stupid it is as long as it's not racist etc. You can't expect the mods to take out every post just because you don't agree with it for one thing it would take ages and again like I said just ignore it it's called click bait for a reason. I really don't understand I believe the shit source if mods discuss it I never said such a thing. If your looking for reliable information about Chelsea a fans forum is probably not the best place to come people post loads of spurious nonsense on all football forums not just this one.

11Drogba and BlueLyon like this

8 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

For other members including myself, going through 5 pages of bs to find out if we got new manager is pointless.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en There you can see if we got a new manager or not.

DYC. and DDA like this

3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

going through 5 pages of bs

Tbh I am not a big fan of the last two pages either. There is forum feedback section that you can use.

10 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Haha well try to keep quality instead of quantity. I like forum, but sometimes it has too much pointless pages.

Maybe you missunderstood me, its not "your" fault that I believe rumour or not, based on what you say. I know which rumours to believe regardless.

But when crap rumour appears, just dismiss it instead of provoking the forum.

Because that causes chainreaction of members who continue to discuss about fake rumour for next five pages. 

For other members including myself, going through 5 pages of bs to find out if we got new manager is pointless. I have daily mail for that.

Maybe I got it wrong and this is sarcastic, bitch & moan thread instead of informative place to find news about Cfc manager situation. 

Keeping this place clean is what mods should do afterall.

Thanks for telling me how I should be running the forum. I'm not logged in every single second of the day, nor do I see everything that is posted, if you think something that is posted that against the rules, report it.

Thanks for telling me how I should police the forum, but I will stick to the way I do it, not how you think.

Cheers.

2 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

lol... even when the present manager is still engaged... 

Nah man he's married.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

Nah man he's married.

maybe we go the way of ADL and appoints two managers...

Just now, eemanyooel said:

maybe we go the way of ADL and appoints two managers...

2>1 i see no downside to this

eemanyooel likes this

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Thanks for telling me how I should be running the forum. I'm not logged in every single second of the day, nor do I see everything that is posted, if you think something that is posted that against the rules, report it.

Thanks for telling me how I should police the forum, but I will stick to the way I do it, not how you think.

Cheers.

Well, unlike you, Iggy actualy makes credible responses. 

Maybe you dont have to listen to me, but should certainly learn a thing or two from him. 

Good day, sir.

Tomo likes this

1 hour ago, manpe said:

https://www.chelseafc.com/en There you can see if we got a new manager or not.

Thanks mate for taking your very precious time to provide me with this insightful, lovely designed and BS free webpage. I cant explain how much it means to me. You sir are true lifesaver. 

manpe likes this

Really hoping that Madrid take a punt on Conte. He's starting to get linked with them a bit now. 

Can't help but feel if we manage to get Conte out without hefty compensation, we'll become more flexible negotiating with Sarri.

It is a difficult waiting game for us fans, but can only trust the board have a plan and are laying the groundwork for things this summer, not just sitting around waiting for things to fall into place. This is a very important summer and they have to get it right. If saving £20m over the Conte and Sarri deals allows us more flexibility to buy our first choice targets for £50-60m, rather than second or third choice targets for £30-40m then it will be worth it, and hopefully also be a boost to the players already at the club such as Hazard and Courtois to commit their future too.

AK-3001 likes this

56 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Chelsea fans since the FA cup final

We must be the only fans in the world that don't kick back and relax as soon as the season ends.There's always some sort of drama every summer.
It's never boring that's for sure.

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

We must be the only fans in the world that don't kick back and relax as soon as the season ends.There's always some sort of drama every summer.
It's never boring that's for sure.

I disagree this is boring as fuck now.

Laurent Blanc has two proposals from China, wants Chelsea, but Chelsea wants to take their time... And Marina will return to London in the next few days. (Alfredo Pedullla) #CFC

I’m wondering  she can’t use her phone?  To make a decision? 

So difficult is it?

xPetrCechx likes this

18 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

drama every summer.

and fall, winter, spring... We are always very volatile.

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

Laurent Blanc has two proposals from China, wants Chelsea, but Chelsea wants to take their time... And Marina will return to London in the next few days. (Alfredo Pedullla) #CFC

I’m wondering  she can’t use her phone?  To make a decision? 

So difficult is it?

Honestly where the hell is she? a vacation from work i understand, but this is like an accountant going away during tax season. So odd.

oldportblue likes this

exactly, of all the weeks to take off during the year, it had to be end of May and beginning of June? the few weeks between the season and the start of the world cup...? loll

It's bordering on comical at this stage. I mean, I'm starting to think the club are trolling us now.

United have made 2 signings already, Liverpool have made 2 signings already, Arse have made 1 signing and are on the verge of signing the Greek CB from Dortmund. They've already appointed their manager and have been hard at work bringing in targets. City have made concrete offers for Mahrez and Jorginho according to reliable sources.

Meanwhile, not a peep from the club that arguably needs the most surgery.

Seriously, I'm actually starting to think that behind the scenes in secret we've actually got quite a bit done (new manager already signed up, targets already convinced to join) but we're waiting and waiting for Conte to find his next job before announcing anything. It's the only explanation that makes sense. There's surely no way our club can be as incompetent as they appear to from the outside, right?