Mauro Icardi

OneMoSalah

6 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

I am not sure if he is not too much of only a poacher like Bats. sure, Icardi is technically better but other than that they are pretty similar 

If you are good at that pretty much what you would look for in a Striker I would think. People said Morata was much more technical than Lukaku(who was also a poacher) who has the higher goal stats?

Strikers need that, and I would take that a good trait in a  striker.

Instead of Icardi who could well flop outside italy, just hijack Lautaro Martinez who is going to Inter for 30m. He looks like the next Kun/Tevez in the making and with poor strikers that we have, it might be worth a risk since we arent paying shitload for actualy good and proven striker (if there even is one available).

18 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

If you are good at that pretty much what you would look for in a Striker I would think. People said Morata was much more technical than Lukaku(who was also a poacher) who has the higher goal stats?

Strikers need that, and I would take that a good trait in a  striker.

You need much more than goals in a striker. Bats goal record shits on Giroud's yet we look 10x better as a team with the latter leading the line.

Hmm, I think this guy suits Italian football. I could be wrong but I feel as if the Premier League would expose him.

Our current team would be the issue. Can't expect a CF to thrive with one or two creative players. He'd be a hit at City but isn't Pep's type of player.

I doubt Inter would sell but Icardi would be the perfect Chelsea striker. 

He's a poacher. We've seen this season alone that it's better to have someone that makes runs instead of doing his job to the majority here.

4 hours ago, nathangeorge99 said:

Haven't seen much of him, but his goalscoring record looks insane. For those who have seen him, is he similar to Diego Costa, or does he also have the skill, and pace, similar an Aguero/Suarez?

What I seen off him he seems to be a poacher he's far better finisher than Morata 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You