test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OneMoSalah

Rumoured Mauro Icardi

Started by OneMoSalah,

175 posts in this topic
4 hours ago, nathangeorge99 said:

Haven't seen much of him, but his goalscoring record looks insane. For those who have seen him, is he similar to Diego Costa, or does he also have the skill, and pace, similar an Aguero/Suarez?

What I seen off him he seems to be a poacher he's far better finisher than Morata 

30 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

He is better than Kane,  more skills and same killer instict

better than Kane I wouldn't go that far now 

bigbluewillie likes this

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

better than Kane I wouldn't go that far now 

I've seen to play both and i can say that for me Icardi is the same level or better

20th March: Chelsea linked with Alderweireld
21st March: Chelsea linked with Mauro Icardi
22nd March: Chelsea linked with Isco
Today: Chelsea linked with Marco Asensio

Basically, they're ending up with Big Ol Crouchy up top and probably re-sign Josh Mceachran from Brentford.

On 3/26/2018 at 2:42 PM, Blusan Alamb said:

He is not our type of striker. But would probably do well at City.

I think he really is our type. Scores hell a lot of goals and a real fighter like Costa, not afraid to kick the defenders asses. I've had enough with good guys like Morata and Torres.

I think he really is our type. Scores hell a lot of goals and a real fighter like Costa, not afraid to kick the defenders asses. I've had enough with good guys like Morata and Torres.
Who would create for me? He isn't a CF that can make things happen out of nothing.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:
3 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Who would create for me? He isn't a CF that can make things happen out of nothing.

Fábregas, Hazard, Willian, Barkley, Pedro, new signing.. We are probably gonna have a new coach and new tactics.

Fábregas, Hazard, Willian, Barkley, Pedro, new signing.. We are probably gonna have a new coach and new tactics.
Cesc is past it, no idea what state Barkley will be in and will Hazard still be here.

We shouldn't even be looking into this type of signing unless someone like Isco is signed.

On 3/26/2018 at 0:33 AM, The Skipper said:

Nah, Kane is way more complete than Icardi. 

yup, though Kane seems to be pretty injury-prone. 

At least it doesn't take him long to get it going when back. Unlike Aguero who's also injury-prone and takes forever to regain match fitness.

3 hours ago, Robguima said:

yup, though Kane seems to be pretty injury-prone. 

At least it doesn't take him long to get it going when back. Unlike Aguero who's also injury-prone and takes forever to regain match fitness.

I wouldn't describe Kane as injury prone. Really, he has maybe a spell where he gets a serious injury and is usually back within a month, however apart from that seems to generally play almost every game. Aguero, despite being injured at the moment, has coped quite well with injuries this season but is a definition of injury prone.

Robguima likes this

Mauro Icardi says he may leave Inter Milan this summer, according to Sky Sport Italia.

A 2-1 defeat at home to Sassuolo left the Nerazzurri's Champions League dreams hanging by a thread and with the club facing the possibility of breaking Financial Fair Play, the Argentine admits he could depart: "If it's good for the team that I stay, then I'll stay, otherwise I will leave."

We have morata, grioud and bats on our books. I doubt we will sign a new striker in summer even if we sell one of those. Also icardi has 3 years left on his contract. i doubt we can afford him.

We have morata, grioud and bats on our books. I doubt we will sign a new striker in summer even if we sell one of those. Also icardi has 3 years left on his contract. i doubt we can afford him.
There's no chance we'll have the same strikers come the start of next season. All dependant on Roman's willingness to spend

Inter Milan may be forced to sell key players this summer as they look to make up a £35m (€40m) hole in their budget before June 30, according to Calciomercato.

Unionjack likes this