John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that's been overlooked what if we'd bought Stones for 3 million quid from Barnsley two years ago?. Where would he be now? On loan back at Barnsley, or Vitesse Arnhem, or Brighton perhaps. Playing for our first team? Very doubtful if our recent track record is anything to go by. The De Bruyne fiasco just hammers home how we can't or appear to not to be able to fulfill potential. Some managers say i like it when i have players knocking on my door it shows there keen to play. Not Mourinho though knock on his door and your heading for the exit.

Roberto Martínez has held face-to-face talks with John Stones to inform him his dream of joining Chelsea is over.

John Stones feared that such an opportunity may not come his way again.

Stones is understood to be devastated, fearing that such an opportunity may not come his way again

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/everton/11829065/Everton-say-Chelsea-target-John-Stones-is-not-for-sale-as-Bill-Kenwright-rejects-transfer-request-from-defender.html

his dream is over?!

Wrf is wrong with martinez...what a twat...

Let him leave and continue his development...

Roberto Martínez has held face-to-face talks with John Stones to inform him his dream of joining Chelsea is over.

Stones is understood to be devastated, fearing that such an opportunity may not come his way again

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/everton/11829065/Everton-say-Chelsea-target-John-Stones-is-not-for-sale-as-Bill-Kenwright-rejects-transfer-request-from-defender.html

And that my friends, is how you become the ultimate scumbag

Fucking asshole. Hope he gets sacked

Wonder if he's happy to stay now?

Not many people in Liverpool haven't boycotted the Sun years ago.but i know some Evertonians do buy it just to piss them off.i guess it's gonna be a blanket ban up there now. :)

Sad if true but Gerrard faced the same kind of stuff when he told scumpool he wouldn't to join us.so not surprised.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You