Mario Pašalić

I am talking about young players. That is the problem. Musonda, Baker, Pasalic, Chalobah, Bamford, Christensen etc. The ones he have given chances to tend to be quite built and he trusts them more.

you cant compare Pasalic to those youngsters, Pasalic has had a season in La Liga and by the summer will have a full season in Ligue 1 for a top team and playing in the EL. and also has 2 caps for his country, Pasalic is ready to play at the very highest level, size has nothing to do with it.

you cant compare Pasalic to those youngsters, Pasalic has had a season in La Liga and by the summer will have a full season in Ligue 1 for a top team and playing in the EL. and also has 2 caps for his country, Pasalic is ready to play at the very highest level, size has nothing to do with it.

Well we will see. I don't see Pasalic playing under Mourinho.

Well we will see. I don't see Pasalic playing under Mourinho.

based on what i have seen of Pasalic he looks like he has the talent and potential to be good enough to play for us, as long as he comes with the right attitude and works hard to get even better of course he would play under Mourinho

I haven't seen much of him what type midfield player is Paalić??

He's a lesser version of Lampard, still very young of course, he can play at number 8 even though in the last two seasons he's been used as a DM, he'll occasionally (more often than not) come out with a fantastic goal (just like Frank did). He needs to develop a lot still, but i believe this boy can go on to achieve great things in the future.

he looks like he can become a very good box to box midfielder, he can tackle, works hard, good passer, he likes to dribble past players from midfield into attack, and has an eye for goal.

Croatia have a lot of very good midfielders (Modric, Rakitic, Kovacic) i feel Pasalic along with Brozovic and Halilovic all have the potential to reach the heights of Modric, Rakitic and Kovacic, its up to them really.

He's a lesser version of Lampard, still very young of course, he can play at number 8 even though in the last two seasons he's been used as a DM, he'll occasionally (more often than not) come out with a fantastic goal (just like Frank did). He needs to develop a lot still, but i believe this boy can go on to achieve great things in the future.

he looks like he can become a very good box to box midfielder, he can tackle, works hard, good passer, he likes to dribble past players from midfield into attack, and has an eye for goal.

Croatia have a lot of very good midfielders (Modric, Rakitic, Kovacic) i feel Pasalic along with Brozovic and Halilovic all have the potential to reach the heights of Modric, Rakitic and Kovacic, its up to him really.

get him into the squad for next season

and Baba cost more then both of them so that end thats theory.

But baba is still young , and he hates young players on the whole. Zouma and Kennedy are slight exceptions , but he still manages to not get the most out of them.

A box to box. In a 3 man midfield especially.
His start on Monaco was pretty good, playing alongside with Moutinho and Toulalan, but with the injury of Moutinho, He lowered his level a lot playing on a double pivot. Even, he lost his place on the starting XI, and was with the injury of Traore and Lemar, that he reach the place again.
He is good, but still needs to improve a lot, to be headline for us. If he had played here, the same way that played his last matches of Monaco (Before today's match), he wouldn't have helped us, in nothing.
Now, he should keep his place on Monaco, and continue with his progress, and in some time He will be ready for us. Probably for the next season, probably in two. The important is that he has great conditions and the age for improve a lot.

your excuses are getting worse and worse

If you think he is the man to guide pasalic , baker , boga ect into the first team , then fine. I know for a fact he won't.

He even said to blame him , if izzy brown doesn't play for England...

Because our wingers are not performing and even then he is constantly playing Keneedy all over the pitch but fair enough, he is getting minutes.

Zouma, fair enough but there is a trend I seem to notce. If they are not of a built size, they don't have much chance. Pasalic is not built enough to play for Mourinho.

Scott Sinclair wasn't a tank and he would have probably got more chances if he didn't break his leg, by the time he got back Jose was gone and Abram didn't fancy him, RLC and Kennedy could face similar fate.

• 3 weeks later...