Mario Pašalić

24 minutes ago, mccg said:

Don't know what happened to this dude...think he was injured ? Done ok 4 Monaco...They deffo got a good deal with him ,we got Falcao ffs

His loan spell was cancelled due to a back injury. Looks like he is still training alone.

2 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

His loan spell was cancelled due to a back injury. Looks like he is still training alone.

Would have been good to have him fit for pre season and see his worth , no doubt he will be shipped out on loan again when fit me thinks.

52 minutes ago, mccg said:

Would have been good to have him fit for pre season and see his worth , no doubt he will be shipped out on loan again when fit me thinks.

He did very well at Spain and in Monaco, I hope we'll find a good club for him. Maybe a Bundesliga side, it'd suit him.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kieran. said:

Wasn't this guy highly rated and had a good spell at Monaco? What happened? He's still on our books but not gone out on loan yet.

His back got injured in February. His loan spell was cancelled and he has been recovering in London since that. He started training with his teammates(U21 or loan squad I think) a few days ago. We didn't loan him bc he was not in a good condition, same situation like Van Ginkel's.

pasalicmario

I'm back! Finally training with team, football trainings. First week is done!

Hopefully he can cat fit in the next two weeks and goes out on loan. He had great spells at Elche and Monaco. He is linked with a move to Leganes, new arrival in Primiera Division.

Chelsea: "We'd like to buy Romagnoli, please."

Milan: "No way! Not for sale!"

Milan: "We'd like Pasalic, please."

Chelsea: "Sure thing, lads. Want us to take care of the plane ticket and medical for you too?"

Seriously, though. Why do favors for a club who refuses to do business with us?

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Chelsea: "We'd like to buy Romagnoli, please."

Milan: "No way! Not for sale!"

Milan: "We'd like Pasalic, please."

Chelsea: "Sure thing, lads. Want us to take care of the plane ticket and medical for you too?"

Seriously, though. Why do favors for a club who refuses to do business with us?

it's chelsea's way...

15 hours ago, Spike said:

It's not favours and Romagnoli and Pasalic are not equivalent. The former being an expensive first team star and the later an injured loanee that has been bought to be sold. 

AC Milan have no reason to sell and to expect them to roll-over at the first bid is arrogant. Why on earth should AC Milan even entertain a bid?

Not necessarily to be sold. He's got some promise as a holding midfielder; pity he was injured.