• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I agree or disagree.

I think an element of it is truthful, kids that grow up in Britain may place more value in the Prem, while kids in Europe may value the Champions league.

The flip side of it all is if we went with an English core we'd be shit because the majority of English players are not on the level we need them to be on.

Finally, an intelligent reply. I was getting sick of reading some of the fan boy drivel on here.

there needs to be a change in the way the team approaches a game where they have lot of the possession. mainly more patience in the build-up. not rushing into long balls and shots from distance

If you want intelligent posts here you should never post again. :)

You talk a lot of shit to people over the internet don't you? Apparently you've been slagging me off too - how about you stick to talking about football rather than being a little keyboard warrior you cowardly little turd.

You know, title talks aside for one minute, we gotta make sure we don't mess things up any further if we are to ensure a Top 3 finish and not 4th. In case anyone haven't noticed, we are only 5 points ahead of Arsenal as it stands and our run-in is arguably just that bit tougher than theirs.

Us - Liverpool(A), Norwich(H) and Cardiff(A)

Arsenal - Newcastle(H), West Brom(H) and Norwich(A)

You know, title talks aside for one minute, we gotta make sure we don't mess things up any further if we are to ensure a Top 3 finish and not 4th. In case anyone haven't noticed, we are only 5 points ahead of Arsenal as it stands and our run-in is arguably just that bit tougher than theirs.

Us - Liverpool(A), Norwich(H) and Cardiff(A)

Arsenal - Newcastle(H), West Brom(H) and Norwich(A)

I haven't checked, so I could be wrong but isn't our goal difference a lot better than theirs? We'd have to lose two games or drop points in all three remaining games for them to overtake us.

Arsenal have sprung up again..all tough fixtures espically for us with Liverpool thrown in.Tough ya our goal diff is a whole lot better..we'd have to loose 2 games or something which isnt as hard as it sounds really..seeing our record against lower teams

I haven't checked, so I could be wrong but isn't our goal difference a lot better than theirs? We'd have to lose two games or drop points in all three remaining games for them to overtake us.

Yeah. We do have a better GD; 20 better than theirs - 41 to 21 - but given our dodgy form/record against the lesser sides, I would not say it's a foregone conclusion just yet.

If you want intelligent posts here you should never post again. :)

If you don't want to get suspended, you should never insult people around here again.

Just because the staff lets some things slide doesn't mean we don't see it, nor does it mean that it's alright to continue doing it.

Liverpool in Europe is a worry.

The last thing we want is another 39 fans murdered and English clubs getting another five year ban from all European tournaments.

OMG you almost mentioned the H word ,,,, ... That would never do ,, they even say they ave Istory