Willian

Jase

not a dig at Alex but just a bump from two years ago when we signed Willian .. Incidentally many said he was awaste of money

Not taken as a dig at all mate! Just proves a point, doesn't it? Look at that squad - twice the squad we have now.

His transformation has been incredible. Hard work and patience has helped him develop into the player he is now.

Initially I was gutted to see us pay so much money for him but the lad has done extremely well for us. High work rate is uncommon to find these days and I am glad we signed him instead of Spurs. Really could have been a game changer for them.

Willian vs West Ham (Away) 24/10/2015 HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58f455437n8

TOP!

Everybody has to check this moment out. Look at 1:22-1:27. Watch it a couple of times. He froze time. That was dope. That was stellar. That was magic haha. Willian is playing at a different speed at the moment.

Edit: Outstanding performance. Truly. It's a shame he took one touch too many for the disallowed Fabregas goal. He had the chance to play him earlier on, it never would've been flagged for offside if he did. But still, that was Hazard-esque. I was too upset about losing to marvel about Willian but I loved his performance. I even love the fact that he took a shot from the half-way line.

It's just a shame that everyone bar him, Azpilicueta and Begovic is broken.

not a dig at Alex but just a bump from two years ago when we signed Willian .. Incidentally many said he was awaste of money

Mate, just a few weeks ago people were saying Kenedy was an upgrade over him. Football is such a fickle world.

Best set-piece taker in the world at the moment. Both the direct and indirect deliveries from his right leg are just amazing.

Something bizarre has to happen in order for Willian not to receive the player of the season award come May.

Best set-piece taker in the world at the moment. Both the direct and indirect deliveries from his right leg are just amazing.

Something bizarre has to happen in order for Willian not to receive the player of the season award come May.

Its out of Willian and Calhanoglu