test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xPetrCechx

Isco

Started by xPetrCechx,

1,188 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, El P. said:

Bring him, sell Pedro, switch to 3-5-2, and rule the world. It's a pity that we would still have hole in midfield playing alongside Kante, even if we bring Isco. But good thing then - we wouldn't need some complete creative midfield like Saul, Koke, Rakitić etc, to partner Kante. Actually, if we had Isco, Matić (or player like him) would be enough I think. But I would go for someone slightly better with ball than Matić, of course, even with Isco in team.

If Conte gones I doubt we will play 3-5-2  and I doubt we will get Saul, Koke, Rakitić we should go for weigl to play alongside Kante 

I think if he or Asensio is going to leave Real, then we have to get one of them, if City get Isco then its fair to say they will pump the PL every year. 

the wes likes this

If he is available he is a must! would love him in a chelsea shirt with a formation change back to 4-3-3

the wes likes this

Highly doubt he’ll leave Real Madrid especially not for the club in EL.

Would be great as a CM in a 433. Shame we’re not going CL though so players like Isco are really not even worth discussing. 

2 hours ago, communicate said:

I don't know how isco will fit in our team. He is far more suited for city

how can u say that if you don't know who our new manager going to be? or what our new formation is going to be next season ?