xPetrCechx

• 2 weeks later...

Not even the best no.10 at Madrid or second imo.

But we dont have 1 number 10!

We are basically treating our CAM as any other MF but a number 10 is a specialized job that players train for. Plonking Oscar/Willian/Cescy/Eden there just wont cut it.

But we dont have 1 number 10!

We are basically treating our CAM as any other MF but a number 10 is a specialized job that players train for. Plonking Oscar/Willian/Cescy/Eden there just wont cut it.

Agreed would welcome him anyday. Just saying I think James and Kroos are better CAM then him. Needs to prove a lot to be considered the best 10 in the world.

• 1 month later...

TweetChelseaFC @TweetChelseaFC 14m14 minutes ago

Chelsea are set to make a move for Real Madrid star Isco when the January transfer window opens. #CFC [Marca]

Isco rumors starting up again, i love his style of play, even though i dont rate him very highly.

Hazard - Isco - Pedro/Willian would be fantastic though. With Matic and RLC in the pivot. Or would Isco play more on the wing in Jose's system?

Rumours about Isco or/and Koke joining. I wonder which of these two would be a better fit into this club.

Hazard - Isco - Pedro/Willian would be fantastic though. With Matic and RLC in the pivot. Or would Isco play more on the wing in Jose's system?

Rumours about Isco or/and Koke joining. I wonder which of these two would be a better fit into this club.

koke. no doubt about it. isco wont last as a jose no. 10 in PL. i dont think anyone except for vidal.

koke as a CM would be fabulous though.

I was one of whom has asked for Koke, but right now, he gives me a lot doubts. His last season was very average, and the start of this has been the same. Also, Simeone tried with him on the double pivot and seems that the experiment not was effective.

This, combined with the huge money who Atleti surely will ask for him...

In some moment seemed to me as a great option, but right now for that price, absolutely no. I choose Gundogan or Tielemans instead of him every day of the week.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You