test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xPetrCechx

Isco

Started by xPetrCechx,

1,188 posts in this topic

Isco is awesome!!!

Why are we saying we don't need him?

Did anyone watch the QPR game? Without Mata we are fucked. We need somebody who can do that role - Isco would be perfect!!!! :)

Hope it's not BS...

Mufassir08 likes this

Isco is awesome!!!

Why are we saying we don't need him?

Did anyone watch the QPR game? Without Mata we are fucked. We need somebody who can do that role - Isco would be perfect!!!! :)

Hope it's not BS...

I think what people meant with "we don't need him" is actually "we need players for other roles more".

I guess no one would complain about signing Isco if it meant we would still sign players for the positions we lack the most.

The Mak, Muzchap and Blue Armour like this

I think what people meant with "we don't need him" is actually "we need players for other roles more".

I guess no one would complain about signing Isco if it meant we would still sign players for the positions we lack the most.

Well we can't keep relying on Mata so we need that sorted ASAP

We need another Striker - other players? We have so many loans to recall, do we really need anybody else?

Dion likes this

He is a great talent but i don't believe the rumours tbh.... Hopefully something more solid comes along but until then i won't get my hopes up.

Well we can't keep relying on Mata so we need that sorted ASAP

We need another Striker - other players? We have so many loans to recall, do we really need anybody else?

I'd say we need another striker and some defensive players - a DM and a CB, maybe. But I'd be very glad with Isco, no doubt.

Muzchap likes this

I would have nothing against him if he comes (after all he was picked as best U-21 player in the world), but right now we need other positions to strenghten more...

If Oscar starts playing in the pivot with Luiz I think it would be better to buy Isco,because he is a really good talent

If we sign him, it will realy remind me of city buying Nasri when they already had bunch of players on that position...Fantastic talent but it doesnt makes sense unless we will buy 4 players this month (Ba, Isco, CM and defender-DM/CB)

If Isco is bought, he could be loaned. Talented player like him is hard to let go.

If we were to buy Isco, I could imagine us loaning out Marin instead. Isco is miles ahead of Marin as a player and could play a big part in our team straight away (if we were to sign him).

Isco is better than Oscar right now as well. He is also younger and is ripping up La Liga and pretty much has everything.

Where's over here?

A guy who's visiting Cfc for more then 10 years, says he has it from inside source..

Don't know if there's any truth in it, i'm just the messenger :)

James likes this