Fernando Torres

Maybe for Chelsea, but for Liverpool, Athletico and Spain, he's probably one of the best i've ever seen.

He might be the best Spanish striker ever. He was so good that Spain played a 4-6-0 at 2012 Euros instead using him as a striker.

Falcao is miles ahead of Torres in his prime form at Athletico

Torres is not ahead of Butragueno, Zarra, Quini, or Langara for Spain

Torres is not ahead of Bearsley, Owen, Keegan, Rush, or Dalglish for Liverpool

Since he's broken nose he's played only ONE game.

No offense but I can't stand stupid fucking comments like this.

No offence taken, however I do fail to see how it's a 'stupid fucking comment' since he's been involved in more than one game since he broke his nose, and there's a big noticeable difference in his play, that I can't fault him for, I wouldn't want to play looking like a ninja turtle either, so how about paying a bit more attention to his play than making cheap comments on posts.

No offence taken, however I do fail to see how it's a 'stupid fucking comment' since he's been involved in more than one game since he broke his nose, and there's a big noticeable difference in his play, that I can't fault him for, I wouldn't want to play looking like a ninja turtle either, so how about paying a bit more attention to his play than making cheap comments on posts.

Didn't Ba break his nose against Newcastle ?..and since that game, he's only played 1 full game..which was the Cup replay against Brentford...

Yep I'll admit that, Kaka was a much better transfer. At least he does something now and then, Torres is just... Well lets just say he's the only Chelsea player I've ever hated, and we've had the likes of Gallas and such, but I never hated Gallas as he was one of my favourite players when he was a Chelsea player.

But this little fuck just winds me up, pathetic excuse of a player, i could do better than him.

How about you read what the guy below you posted and also follow your own advice and pay extra attention to his play. Make sure that he's in the team before you criticize though. No cheap comments over here. Like I said; I fucking hate stupid comments.

Yep I'll admit that, Kaka was a much better transfer. At least he does something now and then, Torres is just... Well lets just say he's the only Chelsea player I've ever hated, and we've had the likes of Gallas and such, but I never hated Gallas as he was one of my favourite players when he was a Chelsea player.

But this little fuck just winds me up, pathetic excuse of a player, i could do better than him.

We got rid of Sturridge in Jaunary but we kept Torres :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: We're gonna regret selling Sturridge!

Jose here, there & ...?

During 90 minutes vs Starta Ferda had 4 clear chances to score but he did not convert them.

His timing is way off. Will it ever get better ? I doubt it. One goal in his last 14 games is just not acceptable.

Ferda had caused more pains for Chelsea than any other player I know of over the years. Something must be done with him at the end of the season. The club cannot rely on him anymore.

He wasn't too bad against Sparta. Produced a fine save out of the keeper when one-on-one and also went close twice in the first half when he shot just wide in the first couple of minutes and then when he hooked one over from close range.

That being said he should be converting one in three as a striker. Just not good enough.

´

Chelsea interim boss Rafael Benitez believes the team have become too reliant on striker Fernando Torres.

Prior to the arrival of Demba Ba from Newcastle in January, Torres

was carrying the responsibility as Chelsea's main goal threat all by

himself.

And Benitez reckons that has led to a dip in the Spanish international's form of late - with only one goal in 14 games.

"Fernando has been playing 10 games as the only striker we had," said Benitez ahead of Sunday's match with Manchester City.

"The other teams have three or four strikers. Now we have two, so we

have to use both of them. The number of games and the congestion and the

time you have to recuperate players, it's not easy.

"You have to have 11 players as fit as possible with fresh legs, and the right balance tactically. We have to manage.

"I can see him improving. "

Fuck off...