test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

15. Victor Moses

Started by BlueLion.,

2,040 posts in this topic
9 minutes ago, Jason said:

People keep going on about Zappacosta like he's actually any better. Apart from his goal and 2-3 moments against Qarabag, he hasn't really done anything worthwhile to stand out and last week against Forest, thought he was rather ordinary.

He has barely played. Also being ordinary is better than poor(Moses)

Barbara and Supermonkey92 like this

7 minutes ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

He has barely played. Also being ordinary is better than poor(Moses)

True but even in limited game time, you can make your mark and Zappacosta hasn't. Moses isn't great by any means but think people will be left disappointed if they expect Zappacosta to come in and do better than him immediately.

49 minutes ago, Jason said:

True but even in limited game time, you can make your mark and Zappacosta hasn't. Moses isn't great by any means but think people will be left disappointed if they expect Zappacosta to come in and do better than him immediately.

If he presses the midfielder/fullback and gets crosses in the box he is better than him!

Despiadado.Maleante likes this

11 hours ago, Jason said:

Have watched the Batshuayi winner at Atleti a lot and Moses was very close to screwing the moment as Alonso played the ball in. So very close!

He didn't, though. So what's your excuse for bashing one of our players for no reason?

3 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

He didn't, though. So what's your excuse for bashing one of our players for no reason?

You count that as bashing? :lol:

Another one bites the dust... Last season we were lucky on that side, but this season starts pretty bad. I hope Zappa is ready for this.

Disappointed in the fashion he had to come off over the weekend but happy Zappa will be given a run of games due to it.

well this is part of the "package"... he does pick up injuries often. Not his fault, but his sub will relish the (several) opportunities that he will get.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/victor-moses-cesar-azpilicueta-has-helped-me-the-most-at-chelsea-he-understands-me-a3688686.html

In an interview with Goal, Moses said: "I'd say Azpilicueta [has influenced me most]. He played a huge part in my defensive development last season.

"He is always behind me, always constantly talking to me to make sure I am in the right position. When is the time to go and when’s the time to stay.

"He understands me. We established a partnership which was very good.

"To me, I would say that Cesar is underrated. As a defender he has got everything. He's quick, he's got that desire, passion for the game. He just wants to play football. Azpilicueta is never tired. He can run all night in every minute. He wants to play every game.

"It is great for us that we have him. He’s someone that loves the game. He is always talking to every player before games. He wakes everyone up and says we have got to go out there and win this game."

King11Didier likes this