BlueLion.
Followers 3

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This an insult to not only Willian but Football in general. To make the statement that Moses is on the same level as Willian is as ridiculous as it gets. Willian is a top player. I'm not exaggrating w

My MOTM. See what faith in a player and a manager willing to try things does? Conte deserves immense credit for this.

Jamie Redknapp on Victor Moses: "It's nice to see a young English talent getting a chance". Moses has 24 caps for Nigeria and is nearly 26 lol 

Posted Images

Would like to see Moses back, like I said Zappa really isn’t any better than him. Moses is actually more of a threat going forward [emoji20]. We still need a new RWB. 
Moses should be considering he was a CF/WF at previous clubs and normally plays one of those roles for Nigeria. Just seems like he's been told by Conte to hold back much more.

He looked lively, his absence from the pitch actually was good, now he is fresh. I hope he can continue from now on and build on this match. We need our wing backs on top form, especially on busy periods like December.

• 1 month later...

He'd actually looked really good in the first few appearances he made since his injury, but:

ALL contributes towards what has been an underwhelming season. Conte worked some voodoo magic on him last year - somehow - but he now looks like a winger playing out of position. 

6 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

He'd actually looked really good in the first few appearances he made since his injury, but:

ALL contributes towards what has been an underwhelming season. Conte worked some voodoo magic on him last year - somehow - but he now looks like a winger playing out of position. 

Was he so good? I remember his second game after injury where he was amazing and other than that just the same old song - get the ball and hit first defender

9 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

I thought he was okay tonight, was slightly surprised by the Zappa switch but Davide bossed it when he came on. 

Ok is not good enough, was scared of some 20 year old random guy, right side defense was in chaos, only good cross came after he did it with left leg, imagine him having to cope with Jordi Alba

17 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

Weidly, Moses tends to be a lot better defensively than offensively these days.

To be totally honest bro.. There was a reason why Moses didn't make it here as an attacker. 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, DDA said:

To be totally honest bro.. There was a reason why Moses didn't make it here as an attacker. 

Theres a reason why he didn't make it as an attacker anywhere after Wigan. No end product.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Who is our choices for a Moses/LWB upgrade.He never seems to get the complete skillset right.

Hes either good in offence running straight ar defenders (but still lacking a decrnt cross) or he plays a good game defender wise. He should have all what he needs but just doesn't quite pull it together.

• Like 1

Alonso gets deservedly stick for his performance, but Moses has been even worse this season. No end product and very shaky defensively. Alonso atleast scores some vital goals.