Say Something Nice About Our Rivals

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool for being the greatest team of all time. They're simply the model club which all others should follow.

They have possibly the greatest midfielder of all time in Steven Gerrard, and only haven't won the Premier League due to the likes of us and Manchester United being corrupt.

Their fans are polite, well behaved, and never abusive.

They are based in a stunning location, and are simply the definition of "football".

I would like to thank Man City, they played in a washed out blue style - don't worry THE TRUE Blue will be back for the title this year - we're just glad you kept your end of the blue trophy season! Unlike those lazy Cardinians....

I would like to thank City for dispelling Fergies mind games, might have worked a few years ago, backfired this time round :)

I would like to thank all our future defensive opposition for bringing a pen to rack up the goal count over 10 :)

Arsenals form was disastrous in the beginning of the season and no one thought they would be third but their players put up some incredible performances to reach it. And if van Persie just blasted the ball in instead of tying to chip the goalkeeper they would've probably advanced in the CL after loosing 4:0 in the home game.

I love Arsenal because they are shit.

I love Tottenham for sacking Redknapp who guided Tottenham to 4th place.

Sorry but this is the crappest thread i've ever seen here. No offence to the thread starter but this isn't the kind of thread we really want to answer properly. I / We hate all of our rivals and saying good stuff about them just ain't gonna happen.

Theres some great ways to say positive things about bad situations...

Bill Clinton is the master at dressing that outrage up nicely - think super satire ;)

Most on here know I have huge admiration for the way Barcelona play. I think they have sparked a revolution in football in terms of how the game is played and viewed by fans, coaches, players, journalists ect. and they have made it less about the athleticism and more about the technique. On top of that they have an incredible youth system that churns out wonderfully gifted footballers. They have a philosophy at the club and they stick by it and they stick by their own. They are a special club.

They also have a ridiculously catchy club anthem.