Daniel Sturridge

the wes

I'm not assuming he is arrogant from the media. He moaned when people didn't pass to him, he would storm off the pitch when we lost, he rarely applauded fans at away games and if he did it looked unwilling, he would try stupid flicks and tricks when we were losing

I'm not saying I hate him but I find it difficult for people to say it was just the media that made him seem arrogant

Actually rated this lad but its prob been said already that he is far too selfish at times & for me I think he needs to open up his ears to start listening to his coaches to realize his potential.

Wish him well in his career but obviously not when he plays against us!

Actually rated this lad but its prob been said already that he is far too selfish at times & for me I think he needs to open up his ears to start listening to his coaches to realize his potential.

Wish him well in his career but obviously not when he plays against us!

Spot on. He has so much potential, but his attitude has always let him down. He seems to think he is 'good enough' already, which means he's not going to work hard every day in training to improve his game. I mean, Messi and Ronaldo are still trying to find ways to improve their game.

Spot on. He has so much potential, but his attitude has always let him down. He seems to think he is 'good enough' already, which means he's not going to work hard every day in training to improve his game. I mean, Messi and Ronaldo are still trying to find ways to improve their game.

Exactly, was listening to a pundit the other day think it was Collymore, who said he needs to prove himself as a footballer (I think he was referring that he has to play well were he was picked on a consistent basis) first before he starts demanding to play were he wants, I couldn't of said it any better.

I get really upset reading people who say that Danny has an attitude problem, that he is selfish and whatnot.

Fact is you guys dont know shit about him. The biggest reason why he didnt get a chance is because we had a 50m blondie that the board insisted on giving trust. And this will show when he becomes a regular in Liverpool.

I get really upset reading people who say that Danny has an attitude problem, that he is selfish and whatnot.

Fact is you guys dont know shit about him. The biggest reason why he didnt get a chance is because we had a 50m blondie that the board insisted on giving trust. And this will show when he becomes a regular in Liverpool.

We don't know much about him, but it's not hard to read between the lines. All we can do is speculate. Just like you saying that the biggest reason he didn't get a chance here is because the board insisted on playing Torres, it's just speculation. But there is evidence there to support that too. So you're probably right about that. I'm sure it was one of the reasons. But you can never know if it was the biggest reason, like you said.

And if he does become a regular at Liverpool, that doesn't mean he was good enough to be a regular for Chelsea. Lukaku is good enough to challenge for a starting spot at West Brom at the moment but he's not good enough to challenge for that here.

People still think he is winger and that he is selfish...he is striker and needs to shoot to score. He had few chances to prove himself and he wants to prove by scoring goals. Sure you cant score easy if you dont get few games in row. Danny was never realy given chance under Rdm or Rafa. He can never be good sub, but with enough chances given, Im sure he will turn into great striker. I cant believe Torres was getting chance after chance and he was still shit, but Danny left on bench. Cant blame him for leaving. He was never realy Chelsea heart player, so he doesnt care where will he play.

BUT I hate our board for selling him to Lpool. And I hate the boar even more for not getting more money of the transfer. Danny just isnt worth only 12mio. Yes he only has 6 months on contract, but he is English, 23years old and its winter. Ffs Lpool spend milions on Downing, Henderson and Caroll, yet we sell Danny for cheapest price and in the end, only he will fullfill the potential. I can see him shine at Lpool....

Almost looking forward to when he leaves so we can get a real Striker in.
Yeah, because he's played so many times and has been so crap! Because he was definitely taking up a valuable space as our number one striker! Because its all his fault we haven't got a "real" striker at the club!

/sarcasm.

Exactly, was listening to a pundit the other day think it was Collymore, who said he needs to prove himself as a footballer (I think he was referring that he has to play well were he was picked on a consistent basis) first before he starts demanding to play were he wants, I couldn't of said it any better.

Firstly, Collymore is a terrible pundit. Secondly, he hasn't been "demanding" anything. Again a figment of your imagination. Find me an article where it says he needs to play as a striker or he'll leave or sabotage the club.

Yeah, because he's played so many times and has been so crap! Because he was definitely taking up a valuable space as our number one striker! Because its all his fault we haven't got a "real" striker at the club!

/sarcasm.

In the end I win because he's on his way out. U mad?

/Ownage.

Almost looking forward to when he leaves so we can get a real Striker in.

i am worried though. no good striker available atm. we won't be buying cavani or falcao for sure. not when rafa is around anyway. huntelaar signed a new contract. we will be going for the likes of Wilfried Bony etc.

also, with Sturridge gone, we are one player short in the HG quota which makes the Walcott move all the more sensible. No better British talent available atm

i am worried though. no good striker available atm. we won't be buying cavani or falcao for sure. not when rafa is around anyway. huntelaar signed a new contract. we will be going for the likes of Wilfried Bony etc.

We could buy Falcao. You never know. There's also Villa.