Eden Hazard

the wes

I got my degree In a Belgian University that is top 100 in the world and in my field top 10. I teached University of California, Santa Barbara who is no 1 in the field evilutionary psychology. My field . Not that i need to tell you. Who are you now, mister big balls?

Santa Barbara, huh?

Extremely nice area!

He has the ability to be unplayable just like the three you named and has proven it at times with us.

Wish José would just hammer it in his head to try to play similar to Robben. Constantly run at your marker and keep him on edge. Play at a high tempo more consistently and take the game to the opponent rather than waiting for something got open up.

Hazard at his best squeezes his way into the box and finds his teammate. He doesn't do that consistently enough though. Di Maria would be great here at chelsea on the other wing as he is constantly pushing the ball forward

You have private message for that. This is Hazard thread, not 'what have you done with your life' thread'.

Tell that to those who think every post needs to be backed by a diploma.

It is quite annoying you cant say anything because he feels 'better' as a NY star lol.

Lukaku got a stick for being too full of himself, saying he is a complete striker and whatnot. I don't think Hazard or Costa said something similar so they imo should not get hammered.

You can read what the MAJORITY of people said after his first 2 matches. Most of them even wanted him to be SOLD before others realized how shit lukaku was (apparently).

How a player plays for their nation should have no bearing on his. Specially in 2 matches. That's what people need to learn.

You can read what the MAJORITY of people said after his first 2 matches. Most of them even wanted him to be SOLD before others realized how shit lukaku was (apparently).

How a player plays for their nation should have no bearing on his. Specially in 2 matches. That's what people need to learn.

Except he was beyond shit and atrocious for his 2 games. Especially when he calls himself the complete striker when he is nobody yet.

Except he was beyond shit and atrocious for his 2 games. Especially when he calls himself the complete striker when he is nobody yet.

Another brilliant post from a torres lover coa 2 games is all it should take to judge a player, right?

He isn't a star, and if he doesn't start working more and improving he never will be. In this season in 60 games he did 2 or 3 great games. That's not enough for someone who wants to be treated in a special way, that doesn't like to do defensive work, and has some bad attitude.

He wants to be treated like a star he will be judged like one,and he needs to start playing like one of the best players in the world. Something that at this point he can't do.

I really don't care about Belgium... but what he did for Belgium is waht he did many times for Chelsea.

Yupp.

How does he have a bad attitude? Cause how he looks on the pitch? Messi looks the same way. Not everyone has to have a vein bursting in their forehead to be intrested. People need to make their own observations/conclusions instead of agreeing with what everyone says. Hazard is a star, he won Belgium 2 games. He's gonna win a Ballon d'Or . He is our best player and a top 10 winger. People need to relax, like every star player does great for their country. Fucking Rooney barely scored his first goal for England in a World Cup this year and we all wanted him last year. Sheesh.

Messi looks like this... this season... because Messi 3 or 4 years ago was 2 or 3 times better than he is today and he was not walking on the pitch with Guardiola. And Messi is Messi, Hazard is not that good and never will be.

It has nothing to do with this WC... he played well for Chelsea nothing more than that. In the first 2 or 3 months he did nothing, in the rest of the season 2 or 3 great games and nothing more.

He needs to score a lot more, and assist a lot more if he doesn't want to work in defense as much as our other players.And his defensive attitude in the pitch looks like he is Cristiano or Messi but he isn't.

Messi looks like this... this season... because Messi 3 or 4 years ago was 2 or 3 times better than he is today and he was not walking on the pitch with Guardiola. And Messi is Messi, Hazard is not that good and never will be.

It has nothing to do with this WC... he played well for Chelsea nothing more than that. In the first 2 or 3 months he did nothing, in the rest of the season 2 or 3 great games and nothing more.

He needs to score a lot more, and assist a lot more if he doesn't want to work in defense as much as our other players.And his defensive attitude in the pitch looks like he is Cristiano or Messi but he isn't.

Are you positive you watched Eden Hazard last season? Because it sound like you've mistaken him for someone else.