Eden Hazard

the wes

Whatever his coach was thinking, he was wrong to sub him. You don't sub your best player especially when he can change the game in 1 action.

I think the problem with Hazard is more due to coaching than the player. He was clearly missused.

What message does it send to the rest of the squad though?

He "could" have done a lot of things, but he was awful.

Hazard and the rest of the Belgian squad failed to turn up today!

For a portion of the match Argentina went like 40 minutes between shots. All of this with fellaini pushing up like an idiot and leaving witsel exposed to messi and higuain. They showed up. There were three guys who didn't though.

Origi

Mirallas(who never disappeared although he was awful)

And Hazard(anonymous and passive)

Say what you want but they were the ones who let the side down.

You shut up. Im not talking about the others. Hazard majorly underperformed. Period. Majorly!! This doesnt say anything about him in the future. I he does better next time, but he will have to take more dominance while playing.

Also: everyone will be laughing at you now, considering they know my feels about Hazard. Lol.

Go watch Mexico.

A lot of great players haven't played well in their first world cup.

Why will everyone laugh at me?

Mexico played better than Belgium.

For a portion of the match Argentina went like 40 minutes between shots. All of this with fellaini pushing up like an idiot and leaving witsel exposed to messi and higuain. They showed up. There were three guys who didn't though.

Origi

Mirallas(who never disappeared although he was awful)

And Hazard(anonymous and passive)

Say what you want but they were the ones who let the side down.

True, but it is a team game. Individuals can't be blamed, unless they were dire and caused mistakes.

A lot of great players haven't played well in their first world cup.

Why will everyone laugh at me?

Mexico played better than Belgium.

Im talking Hazard .... Not Mexico.

He is a Chelsea player you know. I think he underperformed badly. I dont care about Mexico tbh.

It's like he doesn't know or understand how good he is. He doesn't have that killer instinct sort of mentality a lot of the time. He's been so timid and passive this tournament.

Maybe he's extremely exhausted? Who knows. Shows his unbelievable skill in flashes but then has games like this where he doesn't use his pace and burst and instead plays at walking pace.

His first touch of the ball came around the 9th or 10th minute, well after Belgium went behind. He's quite passive in games sometimes but his teammates don't seem awfully eager to find him quickly either. Just a disjointed side, Belgium.

Their coach is utter shit by the way. By far the worst in the tournament. The game was lost as soon as Fellaini started.

Matter of fact, I hope he quits the National Team altogether. It's a waste of time for him, he's misused and despite being a peripheral player in the team unlike other "stars" he still gets the majority of the blame.

To sub him off for Chadli and make him to scapegoat for the loss is the lowest of lows any manager could pull off.

What message does it send to the rest of the squad though?

He "could" have done a lot of things, but he was awful.

There will always be favoritism when it comes to top players, and I doubt any other key player from another national team would have been subbed today regardless of their performances. As for me, I don't think he was awful, the way the team was playing and his current role in it made him look that way. After being subbed, his team was unable to create anything that was not long passes.

Oh man, i really like him, but now it's time to grow a pair...

He's got all the tools, but unlike Neymar that was giving his 100%, Hazard has to click and fight more.

Neymar actually has a midfield and fullbacks to link up with and the team is built around him.

He has been bad this World Cup, but the whole team has been bad as well. He can't do it himself, especially when vertonghen doesn't overlap consistently enough.

I did have high expectations of him before the tournament started so naturally I feel disappointed, but I really would encourage people to give him some slack since the whole team sucked.

Even when he played badly he still were able to create chances in single moments, he just needs to do that consistently and it will come with age and experience.

He has been bad this World Cup, but the whole team has been bad as well. He can't do it himself, especially when vertonghen doesn't overlap consistently enough.

I did have high expectations of him before the tournament started so naturally I feel disappointed, but I really would encourage people to give him some slack since the whole team sucked.

Even when he played badly he still were able to create chances in single moments, he just needs to do that consistently and it will come with age and experience.

at last a balanced reasoned post ,, :clap::clap: