Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Ozil, Sanchez.

Hazard imo is a lot better than Alexis who's a great player as well.

When Ozil is Ozil, he's wonderful playmaker and a joy to watch, but it rarely happens. Personally, im not taking him to Chelsea in the place of Willian or Oscar.

Hazard imo is a lot better than Alexis who's a great player as well.

When Ozil is Ozil, he's wonderful playmaker and a joy to watch, but it rarely happens. Personally, im not taking him to Chelsea in the place of Willian or Oscar.

Yes, Hazard is better. I don't talk about Hazard. It's Oscar and Willian.

Ozil under Mourinho is better than Oscar under Mourinho. Sanchez > Willian at all( attack and defense). Look:http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#premier_league/2014/2015/alexis_sánchez/126/126/1581/0/p|premier_league/2014/2015/willian/126/126/7145/0/p#defence_score/tackles_won/interceptions/aerial_duels_won_%#total

PS: Anw, it will never happen.

Allan from udinese looks like real deal. Saw only youtube stuff from him, but he looks like perfect Mou player.

Warrior, b2b, very skilled and has alot of pace, stamina and power.

Been on barca forum awhile when to see what they think of pogba and several said allan would be better, given the price.

Same as you, I only saw him on YouTube clips but I was shocked at how good he is on the ball... Napoli wants him and Di Marzio and Gds are saying Udinese wants 18m euros. There are a lot of options for midfield and he's certainly seems like a good one. Though like I said i haven't seen a full game...

Agree. He is Ramires with very good technique. I don't mind replacing Ramires with Allan. Allan is very combative and has drive to run forward. His tackles are ridiculous, he has average 4.6 tackles per game (whoscored) which is only in Matic territory. But he offers drive forward, passing, pressing and some technique. Complete package. He could actually replace both Ramires and Mikel because he can slot in big games in "Ramires role" as an engine as well as be back-up to Matic who offers similar style to Matic in DM position with pressing and lots of front foot interceptions. For 18m€ it's a steal and I'm surprised he is slightly under the radar. Though I am sure I read Chelsea name somewhere.

Reports: Mourinho would try everything to get Raphael Varane at Chelsea

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho would do ‘everything’ in his power to bring Raphael Varane to Stamford Bridge, reports Le10sport.com.

Link. http://www.squawka.com/news/reports-mourinho-would-try-everything-to-get-raphael-varane-at-chelsea/394510

I would give anything to see Varane with us. In fact, Varane would be my big bet for this summer market. I hope his move is still possible. If there was any chance I'd go for him with eyes closed.

The only hope I have is the great friendship between Jose and Varane and the big admiration that Varane has about Jose.

Regards.

i'm promise if we can get Varane, i'll not call Mr. Benitez as Fat Spanish Waiter again forever and ever........ :eyebrows:

Same as you, I only saw him on YouTube clips but I was shocked at how good he is on the ball... Napoli wants him and Di Marzio and Gds are saying Udinese wants 18m euros. There are a lot of options for midfield and he's certainly seems like a good one. Though like I said i haven't seen a full game...

I asked a friend who is inter and udinese fan and watches majority of their games (because Handanovic was playing in both clubs) and he told me that Allan is delivering for past two years, week in week out. He even said that he was better than Pogba this year and is very surprised Allan is still so underrated.

i'm promise if we can get Varane, i'll not call Mr. Benitez as Fat Spanish Waiter again forever and ever........ :eyebrows:

And I would happily donate my left dangley. And if by any chance it would help us to get either or Pogba/Griezmann i will donate my right one. (All they do is get me into trouble anyways!)

On a side note bloomin Higuain has gone to the red Mancs for 5 years.

Not seeing this anywhere.

It was in a report in the Daily Express as quoted in an Italian media Calciomercatoweb. But after I looked deeper and translated it :

"According to information obtained exclusively by the editors of Calciomercatoweb.it , however, in recent days it has become very strong the pressure of Manchester United , who seems to have already found an agreement in principle with the player on the basis of a five-year contract to 4 , £ 5 million per season, equivalent to just over 6 million euro."

How is this Varane nonsense still going on here? We have zero chance of getting him. ZERO. Stones is more realistic.

Well we all know Benitez's tactical genius and his choosing of defenders (*cough* John *cough* Terry *cough*) so he may decide Varane is past it and wish to sell him :D

No but really, Varane may wish to leave if things haven't been good behind the scenes, and if pushes hard for transfer, it's not like they can stop him. That's why this is still alive.

Patrick Herrmann is playing very well for Germany against USA on the right wing right now. He has been better than all their attackers (schurlle, ozil, gotze) so far.

Haven't been this impressed with a right winger in a while, maybe bcos it's just a friendly.

Patrick Herrmann is playing very well for Germany against USA on the right wing right now. He has been better than all their attackers (schurlle, ozil, gotze) so far.

Haven't been this impressed with a right winger in a while, maybe bcos it's just a friendly.

he was highly rated like 3 years ago

he was highly rated like 3 years ago

He literally made the right decision every single time he got the ball and didn't lose the ball carelessly. He is not strong physically though but can dribble with good ball control and fantastic crossing.

Definitely one to watch, unless he's too old already.