Arsenal

Fulham

QPR

Millwall

West Ham

Leyton Orient

Brentford

Leeds

May have missed out on a couple of London clubs there but you get the point. We aren't rivals with Man United, Man City or Liverpool. A rivalry takes more than just a decade of close competition for the same prize, otherwise Chelsea-Barcelona would be the second most important fixture for Barcelona after El Clasico.

For starter you use the word rival wrong. But in a footballing sense I know what you mean.

Rival, noun

1. One who attempts to equal or surpass another, or who pursues the same object as another; a competitor.

2. One that equals or almost equals another in a particular respect.

3. Obsolete A companion or an associate in a particular duty.

I find it hilarious that you consider Leeds a rival. What year is this 1972?

http://www.footballf...red_Results.pdf

Sure only 2800 people took that survery but that is 2799 more opinons than you can offer. And this is in 2003, so the Man Utd v Chelsea rivalry isn't new.

Besides it looks like the majority of Chelsea fans (in the UK) consider ManUtd to be our third main rivals after Arsenal and Tottenham. Unless you speak for the many, many fans in the UK and you can vouch for the feelings of those supporters, you know nothing. The supporters make the rivalry not the damn clubs.

I fully believe Sturridge will be sold and we will bring in another striker before the window shuts! Anybody else?

Don't think so. Danny is staying here, no one is paying 25m for him, which was probably why the board put that price tag on him.

I think all the talk of Sturridge entirely depends on one thing - his contract. He only has a year left. If the board are confident in reaching agreement with him over a new one then i would like to keep him. If not then we should maximise what we can get for him, which in my opinion would be about £15m and get a replacement in who we know is going to be here long term.

According to SSN, QPR are in talks with Madrid over the permanent signing of Granero.

I think all the talk of Sturridge entirely depends on one thing - his contract. He only has a year left. If the board are confident in reaching agreement with him over a new one then i would like to keep him. If not then we should maximise what we can get for him, which in my opinion would be about £15m and get a replacement in who we know is going to be here long term.

This decision has to be made now, if he doesn't sign a new contract by January and we're looking to sell him, it will be difficult to even get 10m.

This decision has to be made now, if he doesn't sign a new contract by January and we're looking to sell him, it will be difficult to even get 10m.

he has 2 years left on his contract.

Our rivals are:

Tottenham

Arsenal

Fulham

QPR

Millwall

West Ham

Leyton Orient

Brentford

Leeds

May have missed out on a couple of London clubs there but you get the point. We aren't rivals with Man United, Man City or Liverpool. A rivalry takes more than just a decade of close competition for the same prize, otherwise Chelsea-Barcelona would be the second most important fixture for Barcelona after El Clasico.

rivals with Orient and Brentford .... :D

you missed out Wimbledon and Southend