Juan Mata

Severinb

I've all for using young players but Piazon isn't a left-footed right-winger. It's as simple as that. He might be a good choice to bring in as cover in the middle or on the left but I don't see him being used on the right.

Atsu may have a shout, but Traore is still very young in his development. Give him until the end of the season and then judge.

Salah has Champions League experience, is a decent price and seems to give Jose exactly what he wants on the right side of midfield. There's not a lot of downside to this transfer and tremendous upside.

I'm not saying he's a bad player, he's obviously pretty good. It's just that he's not that much better than our young lads. We could've easily given that bench spot to one of the more promising lads (if you're looking for a left footed winger) like Atsu or Traore.

Again, he's not a bad player, but I'm annoyed that we could've just saved the £10m and spent it elsewhere whilst at the same time promoting youth.

I'm not saying he's a bad player, he's obviously pretty good. It's just that he's not that much better than our young lads. We could've easily given that bench spot to one of the more promising lads (if you're looking for a left footed winger) like Atsu or Traore.

Again, he's not a bad player, but I'm annoyed that we could've just saved the £10m and spent it elsewhere whilst at the same time promoting youth.

If we weren't investing in another young player then I'd be right behind you. Atsu himself is older than Salah and probably not as good.

In buying Salah (or Atsu or even Piazon) we have young assets, each at a different stage of their development but all with a fairly good chance of retaining their value or even increasing it. That's without taking into account the possibility that they contribute in a footballing sense.

Ultimately it comes down to value, although of course we need to develop these players too.

So, what happens to Fellani? Is he going to keep playing DM? Fellani +carrick, eh.

I can see kagawa going back to dortmund next season and I dont know what they will do with zaha and adan once rooney and rvp return.

I can imagine.

RVP

Mata-Rooney-Nani

That's what I'm hoping for. After the Salah signing there's no doubt he's going but it would be a huge victory for the club if they managed to sell Mata to someone outside England. Also I don't think Manchester United with Moyes are really Mata's first choice so it might just be Mata himself who's stalling on the deal and encouraging other clubs to bid too.

Clutching at straws here but at the moment there's not much else to do than hope for the best. :cry:

I don't think you are clutching for straws. IMHO Mata doesn't fit into manure's setup. I think the media & manure are trying to quiet the fans of their dismal performance atm. I could see an Atletico Madrid loan deal. AM are actually trying to win something (Copa del Rey & La Liga...ok UCL, but Mata can't play for them). If AM win any of those & Mata is a part of this, he could secure his spot on the Spanish Nats. BTW, isn't Mata originally from the Madrid area?

So, what happens to Fellani? Is he going to keep playing DM? Fellani +carrick, eh.

I can see kagawa going back to dortmund next season and I dont know what they will do with zaha and adan once rooney and rvp return.

I can imagine.

RVP

Mata-Rooney-Nani Janujaz

Corrected for you. Redcafe would send someone to kill you as we speak if they would find out you are not including "the Belgian/Bosnian/whatever his nationality is Lionel Messi, born Maradona and rated as one of God's messengers on Earth" in the first team line-up.

As for that Kagawa rumour, I've heard it too. Something like after United signs Mata, Moyes will fly to Germany to discuss a swap between Kagawa and Gundogan with Borussia Dortmund actually interested in the move!

Corrected for you. Redcafe would send someone to kill you as we speak if they would find out you are not including "the Belgian/Bosnian/whatever his nationality is Lionel Messi, born Maradona and rated as one of God's messengers on Earth" in the first team line-up.

As for that Kagawa rumour, I've heard it too. Something like after United signs Mata, Moyes will fly to Germany to discuss a swap between Kagawa and Gundogan with Borussia Dortmund actually interested in the move!

lol... maybe bender, not gundogan.

Wow, so they would field both adan and mata on the wings? Well, have fun mr rafael and evra on counters...

Also, Nani probably going to start, unless he leaves.

I still can't believe it from our player of the year then going to UTD, I wouldn't have believed it, gutted :(

So sad I've cut him out of my avatar pic :(

Wish it wasn't going to happen but :/

Now looks like Moyes can attract players, :(