Juan Mata

Severinb

But in that case we'll have 6 players for 3 attacking midfield positions again and that already proved to be too much.

It proved too much because Mata did not want to be benched and fight for a place, yet Salah coming in is obviously he is prepared to fight.

It proved too much because Mata did not want to be benched and fight for a place, yet Salah coming in is obviously he is prepared to fight.

This is what is the most depressing thing about Mata really.

Did Oscar REALLY scare him that bad that he couldnt try to fight for a year?

I mean god damn what kind of shit is that? Drogba fought much more established players than a young Oscar for his place. Mata didnt pick up any type of fight from the old 11.

This is what is the most depressing thing about Mata really.

Did Oscar REALLY scare him that bad that he couldnt try to fight for a year?

I mean god damn what kind of shit is that? Drogba fought much more established players than a young Oscar for his place. Mata didnt pick up any type of fight from the old 11.

Lol who said mata did not try, he tried to adapt but it was difficult for him to be good in mourinho system.

Imagine if we start playing like Barcelona with short passing and no crosses, I am sure drogba will struggle to adapt.

Lol who said mata did not try, he tried to adapt but it was difficult for him to be good in mourinho system.

Imagine if we start playing like Barcelona with short passing and no crosses, I am sure drogba will struggle to adapt.

It's been like 4 months, and this was a player who also missed preseason.

His resignation after being subbed v. Southampton said it all.

You know another example of this...

David Beckham at Madrid. Capello didnt rate him or want him and benched him.

Yet, Beckham rose when called upon and led Madrid to la liga champs.

Juan could stay and rise to the occasion or he could go to United or somewhere else.

I dont really fault him for whatever decision he makes. Its his career and he needs to decides whats best for Juan Mata and his family.

Im sure alot of footballers love football, but im also sure alot of them enjoy life as well.

Didn't they say Chelsea denied claims of accepting a bid?

I think that was some bs twitter rumor? Skysports just said they had got information from their source that the medical will hapen this evening and that the deal will be announced tomorrow.

One of the greatest players to wear a chelsea shirt...quite often many chelsea fans close their eyes and relive your 2 corners that created history ...i still remember your free kick against manu @ home.... remember the determination in your eyes after that goal... inspiring a comeback(thwarted only by d refree!!)

You are my next favourite player after the blue veterans(cech-terry-lamps-drogs).....always hoped u will be one yourself..

But despite my sendiments you deserve more as an individual and fully support you in your next step, hadnt it been manshit....it makes this whole thing hard to digest...a sickening feeling....

In jose and club policy we always trusted ,even in the most confusing decisions ..like sacking jose & ancellotti... appointing benitez....and now in selling mata to united...

I just hope that he was going to barca or madrid or psg...more confusingily i hoped he would request somewhere there and not in epl with manureshits...

even now i am not convinced this might happen...(keeping fingers crossed)

In case of the worst...adieu to one of the creative geniuses of our time who has found his way to the hearts and greatest stories of chelsea fans ...infact being the architect of all those stories be it champions league final....europa final or fa cup... and more importantly .....all this in less than 3 years.. :tophat: :clap: