Juan Mata

Severinb

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/ChelseaActivity/view/16496764

According to Sky, we have not officially accept the bid from United...

there is still HOPE.

now, i just hope that soton play hardball and say no SHAW until summer and somehow pool get salah. and since we will be left with nothing to do with 37mil, we will simply call off the deal.

Love it if Jose pulled out of Cobham in his car, put the window down Arry Redknapp style and said "No deal"

Thought you were one of those who were extremely happy that we are selling Mata for 40m. I know we will always be happy laughing off at our rivals but jeez, some people need to make up their mind...

Thought you were one of those who were extremely happy that we are selling Mata for 40m. I know we are always happy laughing off at our rivals but jeez, some people need to make up their mind...

Oh lighten up for fucks sake, if he stays fine, if he goes we get a big fat fucking wedge for him.

Either way I couldn't give a hoot.

Oh lighten up for fucks sake, if he stays fine, if he goes we get a big fat fucking wedge for him.

Either way I couldn't give a hoot.

I get the 'fun' thing but the way some have been going on about this yesterday, it's like they take great pleasure from this transfer more than anything else because of the big money we're getting...

I get the 'fun' thing but the way some have been going on about this yesterday, it's like they take great pleasure from this transfer more than anything else because of the big money we're getting...

I assume there is no forum rule that states we can't have fun, right?

Since your throwing around what should and shouldn't be having a bit of banter about I suggest you lighten up a little and stop letting power go to your head.