Juan Mata

Severinb

I wonder what impact that this could have for us in the short term notwithstanding Mata's presence on our bench for the last 2 weeks.

It's just an unwanted distraction on a whole new level of unwanted. With the CIty game fast approaching I think some fans will be very rightly disgruntled for a few games following this sickening transfer. Also their were some reports that JT was crying and a lot of the players were shattered when hearing the news from Mata. I'm sure Chelsea will be able to cope with his loss and Mourinho will work his magic, but this is just move where Mourinho's magic didn't really need to be called upon at all. Honestly I still can't believe we're giving united our current holder of the player of the year trophies.

I wonder what impact that this could have for us in the short term notwithstanding Mata's presence on our bench for the last 2 weeks.

It's just an unwanted distraction on a whole new level of unwanted. With the CIty game fast approaching I think some fans will be very rightly disgruntled for a few games following this sickening transfer. Also their were some reports that JT was crying and a lot of the players were shattered when hearing the news from Mata. I'm sure Chelsea will be able to cope with his loss and Mourinho will work his magic, but this is just move where Mourinho's magic didn't really need to be called upon at all. Honestly I still can't believe we're giving united our current holder of the player of the year trophies.

Source?

Wenger on Mata to United.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9129436/arsene-wenger-thinks-juan-matas-proposed-transfer-to-man-utd-from-chelsea-is-unfair

"I am surprised. Juan Mata is a great player and they sell a great player to a direct opponent," Wenger said.

"Chelsea have already played twice against Man United, they could have sold him last week.

"I think if you want to respect the fairness for everybody, this should not happen.

"I can understand completely what Chelsea are doing, and they do not make the rules, but maybe the rules should be a bit more adapted for fairness."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

According to Bild, Bayern plans to hijack the Mata move with a €48M bid.

what the fuck!!! i mean muller, kroos, alcantara, robben, ribery, shaqiri, gotze and now MATA. well thats the difference between us and them. we have a problem with one world class player on the bench, but they have a bench of world class players.

Im hearin Bayern want him sell him even for 10 million less

According to Bild, Bayern plans to hijack the Mata move with a €48M bid.

Really?

https://twitter.com/Sport_Witness

There are no Bild or other German reports that Bayern Munich are trying to sign Juan Mata. It is a Twitter invention.

Yes, lets sign Mata even though we have Gotze, ribery, robben, kroos, muller, and shaqiri...

I forgot to add Weiser and Green to that list.

Sry guys, just like the bs Luiz nonsense, Mata isnt going to bayern..

Ironic but the truth nonetheless. simply a case of the right message/comment coming from the wrong person doesn't invalidate the message any less

Quelle twat. So selling RVP to them wasnt strengthening a rival ?