Juan Mata

Severinb

From what I can see there is literally nothing on the Guardian site relating to anything like that. Would you be able to locate the link?

It's somewhere in the last 20-30 pages, so probably not. I didn't even read the whole thing. But in the subtitles there were a few headlines including "Chelsea want preagreement for Rooney" and "Poll: Is Mata worth 37m?" and stuff like that..

This will backfire far up our asses.

1. Who gives a flying fuck if we get 35-40m for Mata to "spend on other players". Since when has Chelsea held back on this? Whoever we want to sign, we would sign them even if we didnt sell Mata for that price.

2. Some people say that Mata to United isnt a big deal. Well, you are bloody clueless if you claim that. A proper #10 is EXACLY what they have been missing and he will fire them up again. Dont fucking forget they have RvP and Rooney, absolute top strikers.

3. We sell one of our best players. Some people are saying Oscar is better than Mata. Well, what do you base this on? Because someone here at the forum said so? Well, let me bring the news flash for you: Mata has created more chances than Oscar EVEN THOUGH Oscar has played alot more.

Suck on that one...

It's somewhere in the last 20-30 pages, so probably not. I didn't even read the whole thing. But in the subtitles there were a few headlines including "Chelsea want preagreement for Rooney" and "Poll: Is Mata worth 37m?" and stuff like that..

Seems like they might have removed it now though. They've still got the article wherein they say United are adamant that Rooney will not be part of any deal, assumingly meaning a pre-agreement is also out of the question. Personally I find it remarkable how Chelsea are so willing to sell to them when United were so unwilling to negotiate with us in the summer for one of their players; they even 'leaked' to the press that Chelsea had offered money + Luiz/Mata for Rooney. That really doesn't seem too implausible looking back now though.

Seems like they might have removed it now though. They've still got the article wherein they say United are adamant that Rooney will not be part of any deal, assumingly meaning a pre-agreement is also out of the question. Personally I find it remarkable how Chelsea are so willing to sell to them when United were so unwilling to negotiate with us in the summer for one of their players; they even 'leaked' to the press that Chelsea had offered money + Luiz/Mata for Rooney. That really doesn't seem too implausible looking back now though.

Tbf, Mata's situation here is not comparable to Rooney's situation at united. Rooney is united's best player while Mata can't get a game for us at the moment.

No. 4-3-3. Lampard should replace Mata as the backup to Oscar from now on. Ramires in any attacking role makes me uneasy

Wait, not sure why is Lampard brought into the equation in the first place when the point here along have been about the AMs. It's just that if we sell Mata, then Ramires might used out wide as an option if needed.

Mata is a fan's favourite not only cos he is a good player but also cos he seems to be a great guy. i have no doubt that he would be a dressing room favourite too among all the players. the way we have and are treating him is just disgraceful. if players are supposed to be loyal to the club then the club is also supposed to be loyal to them. this move is going to back-fire very badly. u just know it.