Juan Mata

Severinb

Mata should not be shifted to accommodate any player. Any one who has to play should earn it, improve or burst why shift a player who gives more penetration and direct play to chelsea than i've ever seen. Oscar won't thrive best in 10 except the team is built somewhat around him. KDB should be used on the right. Hence you have either Hazard-mata-Kdb or hazard-oscar-kdb. Mou has to see this I hope because mata hasn't the pace or strength to go past fullbacks his intelligence is best served in front of the opposition box.

Mata is untouchable. Seems that a lot of people forgot that he was one of our main players since the day he first kicked the ball for Chelsea. KDB better than him? give me a break.

KdB has everything and more to be better than Mata tbf.

I think our top 2 players next season will be KdB and Hazard, I think Mata will still have a fantastic season but i feel the 2 Belgians will tear the PL to pieces next season!

I understand the fears some have.

But it's not only Mata.

Mata, Oscar, Hazard (perhaps a little less) could struggle depending on the system we will play.

It would never have been the case, but if Benitez was still coach, with some midfield improvements, a new striker, I'm sure Hazard would have a gigantic season. I'm not sure anymore.

I think Schürlle and KDB will have the best stats next year.

Schürlle is the counter-attack runner with pace that thrives on Mourinho system.

The Spaniard's future at Stamford Bridge has been under scrutiny since Jose Mourinho's return as manager.

:lol: Daily Fail said his future is under scrutiny and then ironically, they included this quote of Jose from yesterday on the Luiz and Mata...

I have told them they are very important for me. How can I change that two days later? So, no contact with them.’

Contradiction and comedy at its best.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay, Wenger. We'll give you Mata for Wilshere + £15m.

Mata for Wilshere and just 15m?! Only 15m?! So many things wrong there but you are so undervaluing Mata right there to begin with.

Mata for Wilshere and just 15m?! Only 15m?! So many things wrong there but you are so undervaluing Mata right there to begin with.

If Wilshere stayed healthy and when on form, he's world class. If he'd have stayed fit for the past few seasons we'd probably be hearing near Bale type money for him since he's English and all.

If I had to make a wild guess I'd say he's probably worth £30m right now.