Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Maybe because he's outperformed both of them in the last 2 seasons?

Well precisely what is the point of the 'quality of competition' debate, then? He's outperformed them and he's better than them, hence it follows that he'll be given more playing time than those two inferior players. Which is what I'm trying to say - that the quality of competition, not the numbers, matter.

Cant believe people are still defending him LOL. Cant wait till he goes. Remember him saying lots of teams were interested in him in regards to us being linked with Costa. The guys a prick and talks about things that have nothing to do with him (e.g. KDB should never have come back to Chelsea).

What gives you the right to call Lukaku a "prick"?

Also regarding KDB, Lukaku was right...he didn't get along with José and got sold..even though in terms of creative ability, he's twice the player Oscar could ever hope to be

What gives you the right to call Lukaku a "prick"?

Also regarding KDB, Lukaku was right...he didn't get along with José and got sold..even though in terms of creative ability, he's twice the player Oscar could ever hope to be

Anyone who treats my club with a complete lack of respect is a prick. Whether its our player or someone elses. He might be right, but who the fuck is he to comment? He has done nothing for our club, if anything we made his career.

He is clearly making his moves so that we either offer him no1 spot (which is out of the question now) or sell him. I think Mourinho will ultimately handle him and whatever happens it will favour us.

Anyone who treats my club with a complete lack of respect is a prick. Whether its our player or someone elses. He might be right, but who the fuck is he to comment? He has done nothing for our club, if anything we made his career.

By sending him on loan to other clubs? Basically we just bought him and dumped him on loan to other clubs. We hardly had a say in developing him.

Asked for a loan because he didn't want to compete with the shit we had at the striker position. What more needs to be said? Of course he wanted to be the undisputed #1. He said "Woah, what's going on here" when we signed Samuel Fucking Eto'o. Think about that for a second.

Assumptions everywhere, sad situation.

The only thing Chelsea has done for him is buy him, play him in the reserves for a season and loan him out for 2 years.

Lukaku has scored goals versus our rivals while increasing his value. You could argue he has done more for the club than the other way around.

You might think he's a prick but get some perspective

My point was that he was playing in a crap league and even though he had a name as a young talent, not many teams would have payed £18m for him. He would never have gone to West Brom or Everton.

I really hope he stays if Drogba is returning like the rumours suggest. He could be a world beater under Drogs' guidance. The problem with the lad is that he thinks he is already world-class when he certainly isn't. I hope the poor showing at the world-cup will bring some humility to the kid.

No offense to anyone, but the mental image just made laugh aloud :-)

9022956-1430.jpg

Just out of shot is Romelu Lukaku trying to tell the tape recorder that he is a complete striker and still hasn't made his mind up where he wants to play.

(Also, as Muzchap says, that's a radio not a tape recorder...so ner ner :P )