test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. David Luiz has some serious competition for the title of funniest Chelsea player. The Brazilian has proven time and time again during his two respective spells as a Blue just what an entertaining character he is. There’s never a dull moment with Luiz around, on and off the field of play. Enter Antonio Rudiger… The […]View the full article
  3. 10. Eden Hazard

Yes i think too Hazard one day to go in Real Madrid . I hope not soon but Zidane want him , Hazard want play under Zidane one day , Florentino Perez want another Galacticos afrer Cristiano Ronaldo , Bale , Benzema ......
  4. Yesterday
  5. Mason Mount

Mason Mount vs Lazio 23/11/2017 | HD: youtu.be/6I-jYX4pKLE?a via @YouTube
  6. Chelsea champions League winner spotted in full Chelsea training kit at Cobham training ground alongside Blues winger Kenedy. READ MORE: Chelsea star’s future could depend on whether Antonio Conte stays or not. Former Chelsea midfielder Ramires has been spotted in the Blues’ full training kit at our Cobham training ground. Unfortunately there will be no […]View the full article
  7. 22. Willian

You just know pundits will bring his name up everytime Hazard and Pedro aren't at their best
  8. Qarabag - Chelsea

True, looking at the tournament as a whole, there's not really any stand-out side, unlike previous years of late when you'd say there was 1, 2, maybe 3 teams, who were head & shoulders above the rest.
  9. Liverpool v Chelsea

This has been an issue with the PL for years, same with the winter break/winter schedule and it doesn’t look anymore likely that they will address it unfortunately which is a shame as it severely weakens the PL come the latter stages of CL/EL and also the National teams come summer tournaments. A lot of people maybe won’t think it affects a lot or whatever but they get 30 days off in Germany, 24 days in France, 18 days in Spain, 16 days in Italy and however long wherever else, it would help PL sides a lot. It’s being used as a trial as such up in th Scottish Premier Division this year. Liverpool have had an extra day to rest in comparison to us unfortunately but I don’t think it’s a huge concern because every set of CL/Europa fixtures there is always a team that complains, unfortunately the Prem (specifically in at Christmas due to so many games in short space of time) makes a lot of money through television rights and at this rate it won’t slow down, hopefully it can be looked at more and sorted in the future. I think we’ll still manage to turn up and give a good performance at Anfield, its not like Liverpool have had a full week to prepare, they play energy sapping football which they press a lot cover a lot of ground more than the average team, so perhaps along with their tendencies to drop off in second halfs and latter stages of the season, it won’t be as much of a booster as many think.
  10. Qarabag - Chelsea

The performances in this group have been weird to say the least. Atletico battered Roma in Rome and unlucky to have come away with only a point. We outclassed Atletico in Madrid but then got battered by Roma over two games. And Atletico convincingly see off Roma in Madrid. What next?
  11. Willian discontented with lack of game-time he is receiving at Stamford Bridge. Brazilian will wait and see if Antonio Conte leaves before deciding his Chelsea future. READ MORE: Chelsea interested in signing young attacker who has a left-foot like Hulk. At 29-years-old, Willian cannot afford to be sitting on the bench. The Brazilian has showcased […]View the full article
  12. The International Football Thread

We have this situation man napoli: insigne - jorginho (he didn't join the brasilian team) inter: candreva (puke) - d'ambrosio (puke) - EDER (CMON WHY EDER?!?!) juve: buffon (great GK but now he's gone) - Barzagli (same) - Chiellini (other 2-3 years) - rugani (quite good player) - bernardeschi (overrated) - milan: bonucci (he's playing like a pussy in his team) than they have a good youg players, but not us good us the other nation roma: el shaarawy and florenzi both too discontinuous Lazio: parolo (puke) - immobile (maybe the only one good) Those are the players right now in our nation ... i can say: THIS IS A TOTAL DISASTER.
  13. The International Football Thread

It's really depressing. There's plenty of young great players in Serie A, more-so than the Premier League, but the best of them are South American I think Italy's international future is in the hands of Juventus. They always have great Italians in their youth teams, and they're showing they'll actually play them or at least loan them to good teams. Roma are letting Italy down. They've loads of great Italian youth players, but they end up nowhere. AC Milan have the most Italians in their senior team, yet they're doing the worst out of all the big clubs
  14. The International Football Thread

This was a complete disaster for my nation, Italy. It will be sad won't join the next world cup, but I don't see a better future right now :/ We don't have a youngs talent, and we remember too much the "good old days"....
  15. General Transfer Talk

Hope so, United don't deserve any freebies.
  16. Mason Mount

Was Vitesse best player tonight I like this kid next season we should loan him out to championship side
  17. Mason Mount

8 - Mason Mount has created 8 chances v Lazio, more than any other teenager ever did in a single game in Europa League history. Top.
  18. General Transfer Talk

Rumor that Barcelona after Ozil.
  19. Lucas Moura

What a depressing transfer target
  20. Chelsea, Man United, Arsenal and Bayern all tracking Brazilian starlet Malcom. He has a left-foot like Shanghai SIPG’s Hulk and dribbles like Chelsea’s Willian. READ MORE: Chelsea suffer major setback ahead of Liverpool clash, Conte furious. Chelsea are in the running to sign Bordeaux attacking midfielder Malcom, according to Mercato365. Mercato 365 note that Manchester United, […]View the full article
  21. Mason Mount

so far having a good game against Lazio set up an easy asisst You will see in football lol
  22. Mason Mount

Born in Portsmouth, Mount joined Chelsea at the age of six, in 2005. Mount made his under-18 debut as an under-15 during the 2013–14 campaign and added several more appearances in the following season. Mount went onto impress for both under-18 and under-21 sides during the 2016–17 campaign, in which he netted ten goals in thirty-nine appearances. Mount was rewarded with a new four-year deal running until 2021
  23. 22. Willian

Ok Willian don't let the door hit you on the way out mate. And take David Luiz with you, too. Work rate merchant still living on the glory of those 2015/16 free kicks. To be honest I think Conte shows him enough respect by still considering him as an attacking player - His stats and his general play as an attacking player makes the likes of Lingard and Mikhtaryan look like world beaters. Wish United would come for him. Not only it will prevent them from signing and actual decent winger, but they'd be stuck with low footballing IQ players all over the pitch (Lukaku, Matic, Willian first to come in mind.)
  24. 22. Willian

If nothing else hope Conte stays just to see this guy go. Imagine United with so many limited players like Matic, Willian, Lukaku beautiful.
  25. 22. Willian

Good
  26. Load more activity