test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. 1. Willy Caballero

Are you a regular viewer of River Plate games? Yeah, best friend is from Argentina & a huge River fan so we watch games together often. He has been in insane form since January.
  3. Today
  4. General Transfer Talk

He's a solid unit but was inches away from joining West Ham last season for a reason. The only SCP player we should be pushing for is, Gelson.
  5. 1. Willy Caballero

Are you a regular viewer of River Plate games?
  6. Next Manager?

We have reached halfway through the summer transfer market. No new signings, no manager update, no sales, no movement, just nothing. Hazard I'm sorry that I doubted you for questioning Chelsea. This club doesn't really deserve you anymore. Pathetic we truly are.
  7. 1. Willy Caballero

Like Tibo ya mean!?
  8. General Transfer Talk

Why are we not linked with William Carvalho? He's skilful and strong deep-lying playmaker, something that our midfield desperately needs. And the best thing, he's available for free.
  9. Yesterday
  10. Group B - Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran

Spain is my pick to win the wc, balance team, excellent defense, world class GK, controlling midfielder and a striker that can play against two cb. IMO they should be the main favorite but they just have to fire lopetegui days before wc
  11. General World Cup Thread

Messi is having horrible tournament, basically he has played like crap for two games. But for me that doesn't matter at all, the fact that they cannot keep clean sheet for two games should be their biggest concern. You cannot expect to do well in international tournaments if you keep conceding. Ronaldo is the main contender for golden ball and has played brilliant being a counter outlet for Portugal, he is fantastic turning long ball into counter attacking opportunity. Croatia has absolutely fantastic midfielder in Rakitic, kovacic and modric. Probably only Spain better midfield control
  12. Daniele Rugani

Fair enough on 16/17 although like you said yourself not quite on the Pep Sarri Klopp level. It was more of a direct type of football and we still heavily adapted when we faced the bigger teams in the league. Also under Mourinho we only really played well for half a season. Before Mourinho 2.0 it also was pretty meh. RDM tried but couldn't get the balance right and with Benitez there was a decent structure to our play but nothing stand out about it. That's probably what i'm looking forward to the most If/when Sarri comes. That we'd actually try to attack, try to play out, try to press in big games. You know actually put up a fight instead of crawling into a ball and hope they punch themselves out. Even just thinking about the Man City game this season pisses me off.
  13. Daniele Rugani

Headed over to Juve forums and the fans are really angry about Juve asking just 35 million euros for him. They're also not happy that the club apparently is open to selling Rugani cause their CBs are really old, 3 of them above the age of 30. They wanted to see Caldara + Rugani partnership at Juve and Italy both. This reminds me of Rudiger's signing last season. No one was really excited because it's not a big name and we were bailing out on Ake for him. But see how that's turned out. I'd listen to the Juve fans on this, they are unhappy that Allegri isn't developing him exactly although he's looked good with Chiellini and their results have been the best with this partnership than any other all season. Just finding out numbers and how he isn't preferred over Barzagli isn't enough imo. It could go either way, but there's not much to lose, but a lot to gain from this signing.
  14. Next Manager?

These "Monday" jokes are becoming as boring and unimaginative as the Vittese one's.
  15. Next Manager?

Following all the Sarri updates...
  16. Next Manager?

What is it with Monday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they said the same last Monday aswell πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  17. Next Manager?

18. Next Manager?

Well it makes a change from the last 3 weeks when it was supposed to be every Thursday
  19. From a safe and qualifying position to having to beat Brazil in order to go through. That is some U-turn for Serbia.
  20. Fuck off with that VAR. How was that not a penalty on Mitrovic? And ref doesnt even look the replay. This is one big bullshit. Sometimes the same situation will be checked and sometimes not. How is that more "fair" refereeing? That twat Shaqiri thinks he is tough and top player, all he can do is drag Stoke into relegation. Lucky fuckers.
  21. Aleksandr Golovin

I quite like what Ive seen of him. Had a purler against Saudi eh. But allot of links to gooners right now You would think Roman would be all over him
  22. Miralem Pjanic

Chelsea transfer news: Has Maurizio Sarri secured Β£70m deal with this cryptic tweet? CHELSEA may have already secured their first summer signing according to former Juventus managing director Luciano Moggi. https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/978025/Chelsea-transfer-news-Maurizio-Sarri-Miralem-Pjanic
  23. MatΓ­as Vecino

Chelsea target Matias Vecino showed vs Saudi Arabia he is no better than Drinkwater https://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/chelsea/chelsea-target-matias-vecino-showed-vs-saudi-arabia-he-is-no-better-than-drinkwater
  24. General World Cup Thread

Messi should do better, but it's prob difficult not to be frustrated with the team... they could not string two passes together from the back. Yes Croatia was pressing very well esp with their amazing midfield. Modric is top5 for me and has been for a few years. But Otamendi (terrible on the ball!) and surprisingly even mascherano could not string two passes from the back. That transition from the back is so important.
  25. Next Manager?

ADL is supposedly a right wind up merchant and troll. I read somewhere the entire deal is being done by Giuntioli the DOF,
  26. Next Manager?

It's got that bad now the text is fucked up
  27. Next Manager?

Whaaat! The Sopranos is immense. The acting is of the highest quality. James Gandolfinis performance is sublime. Gammorah is brilliant too. The second season can feel a little repetative but it does deliver.
  28. Next Manager?

29. Load more activity