test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. 14. Tiemoue Bakayoko

I don’t know, I don’t think his attributes would translate too well as a B2B midfielder, unless he suddenly became effective in the final third which is extremely unlikely. IMO he has a better future as a holding mid, but he’d need to learn the role a lot. I also don’t think Ramires was/is better technically than Bakayoko. Ramires was just an incredible athlete and used that very well. You’re probably right though, just don’t think he should be playing as a B2B mid if he wants to be an important player.
  3. We are close to being on the same page, I just went for a complete sell off and replace. the centre back I want is, as stated, Kalidou Koulibaly, he is unreal. I have wanted him for 2 plus years now. As for the midfielder (we obviously will not be able to pull off my 1st and 2nd choices Saul Niguez or Sergej Milinkovic-Savic) I think Radja Nainggolan might be an option, although he turns 30 in a few months. He is also a 2,3 times fail-to-get Italian disaster transfer nightmare (along with Alex Sandro and Koulibaly). Those 3 were so damaging to us when we didn't get them as we waited for all 3 multiple times and ended up settling for players nowhere near the level of those three. Thiago from Bayern might be an option as they are bringing in another target I screamed for last year (Leon Goretzka, PLUS another they also bought ANOTHER MF player we should have also tried to buy last year, Corentin Tolisso) For RW Chiesa or Malcom, either works for me.
  4. Gareth Bale

slick player...He can become a perfect midfield player beside kante in our 343 system and also capable of playing a 3man if our next manager after conte decides to play 433...in my own opinion him together with barkley and kante can dominate any team in the world...kante doing what he does best while barkley as the most advanced midfielder of the three while Kovacic dictates the tempo the game...he is a sensational player not used by piss poor Madrid...
  5. Gareth Bale

I was actually thinking Kovacic earlier myself. The problem is I haven't watched enough of him to give my own view but I have heard good things about him. Could he do a job as the midfielder we are crying out for that can play alongside Kante and dictate the tempo and rhythm of a game, whilst also being mobile and dynamic enough to get around the pitch?
  6. Today
  7. Charly Musonda Jr.

Tidy but not influential in a 0-0 draw today. Played the whole game, most of it on the right. Became a different beast once in the centre. Didn't play with Dembele/Roberts/other talented flair players today, but a mix of fringe players. He was actually awarded MOTM, but Celtic fans contest it, saying another player deserves it by far.
  8. 14. Tiemoue Bakayoko

Nah I got your point - was just pulling your leg. though in terms of characteristics alone I agree with MoSalah above in that he’s far more like a b2b which is toure, not vieira. tbf as good a toure was, vieira was prob one the best holding mids I ever seen play the game.
  9. So, what do you do for living?

Fuck me my wife is on TC
  10. Tiemoue Bakayoko will miss Chelsea’s clash with Barcelona through injury. Chelsea fans on Twitter celebrate the news of Bakayoko’s absence. READ MORE: Chelsea and Real Madrid set for transfer negotiations. The BBC reported at the time of the transfer that Chelsea parted with £40M to secure the services of Tiemoue Bakayoko from AS Monaco over […]View the full article
  11. Chelsea v Barcelona

Players do miss chances but last thing we want in a game like this is to see Morata has another nightmare in front a goal like he did at Arsenal!
  12. Chelsea v Barcelona

Exactly! People think that you need two or three fast attackers to launch a proper counter attacking option but do you remember Morata injury versus Manchester City? Willian came in and we were stuck in our own half without a proper target man to hold up the ball and link up with fast transitioning players I would put Giroud upfront with Willian and Hazard alongside to burst forward whenever possible
  13. So, what do you do for living?

Work in a Nursery and do a crap load of paper work.. Hurrah!
  14. Chelsea v Barcelona

That's the thing we need to go for it. Not fuck around like did against Watford and that. We're capable of getting a result long as the occasion doesn't effect.. Which it shouldn't as its nothing not done before. N the team show up. I think we'll get something here.. Duno about the return but we have a chance. Hopefully they'll take it If we go into the return leg already truly beaten then that's shite
  15. Chelsea v Barcelona

To those wanting Morata to start ahead of Giroud because the former has more pace, worth remembering that we played a 34-year-old Drogba against Barcelona in 2012. Drogba wasn't exactly quick at that age but his holdup play was crucial. Giroud's could be key here to help us alleviate pressure and even win cheap fouls for us launch balls into their box.
  16. Real Madrid targeting Chelsea left-wing-back Marcos Alonso. Real want to convert Alonso into a centre-back. READ MORE: Two of the PL’s best could be involved in swap deal. Real Madrid are interested in signing Chelsea left-wing-back Marcos Alonso, according to Mundo Deportivo (via the Daily Star). Alonso is a product of Real Madrid’s academy. He […]View the full article
  17. Chelsea v Barcelona

People have already written us off for this, losing millions to nil at the bridge and then the same at away. Nothing to fear here, have a fucking go at these bastards and do what we do best, upset teams.
  18. Manchester City interested in signing Eden Hazard. Chelsea could request Sergio Aguero in return. READ MORE: Chelsea could use Batshuayi as bait to sign starlet. Speculation linking Eden Hazard with a summer move away from Stamford Bridge is refusing to die down. From the moment he signed along the dotted line in 2012 and became […]View the full article
  19. Chelsea v Barcelona

far from frightening on paper. that offense is some great names but ageing and way over the hill. The rest of the team is rather ordinary. Not that we are any different but on a really good day we might have a chance. the only thing we really need to improve on is our finishing. If we get lucky and score from the few chances there is something in it.
  20. Chelsea v Barcelona

Ter Stegan Roberto-Pique-Umtiti-Alba Sergio Paulinho Rakitic Iniesta Messi-Suarez
  21. Chelsea v Barcelona

What line-up are they likely to play?
  22. Chelsea v Barcelona

hes injured for now...
  23. Chelsea v Barcelona

We will see, anything can happen. Barcelona isn´t that great on the ball anymore, they got into pressure multiple times this season, They aren´t that pressing resistent force which they used to be 5 years ago. Even Eibar were all over them yesterday. We can push them back if we play with great energy. As for the City game, we actually were on the front foot until Morata got injured and we started to park the bus.
  24. Chelsea v Barcelona

I think Willian sholud play. After all this years being in the shadow of Eden, Costa and Fabregas, and not getting real recognition, he will have point to prove. He is not young anymore, he knows that there will be no many chances like this. He is in good form. Also, it's real pitty that we will probably start with Drinkwater against bloody Barcelona. Poslano sa mog HTC Desire 310 koristeći Tapatalk
  25. Load more activity