Advice For Our Next Manager

One season in 4th with two 6th place finishes before that and with barely any money, with the amount of money that's been brought into football since then I could see us being a mid table team.

I've supported Chelsea for over 30 years ,,,the years from when Hoddle became our manager were some of the happiest times of all.

the good times didn't start with Roman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. McEachran is the future.

2. No one should be an automatic starter, take them out if they're not playing well.

3. Do your best in Europe, it is what Roman cares about the most (along with Good football)

4. Before you sign the contract, make sure there is a clause where Roman can't tell you who to play :P

5. Enjoy your time here, might be a short one, or you can get lucky and be our long term manager (i hope)

I don't want '5' to happen this time around. Whether we win silverware's or not we need to ensure that we get some one who will be with the club in the long run and most importantly can take risks and change the style :)

Basically I'm assuming that if the new manager doesn't win the PL and FA cup he will be sacked since Carlo at least could do that for us.

Mate, i've already state that. We don't know why Roman has sacked Ancelotti. It could be because he didn't win anything, that's the easiest choice to believe since we all know Roman wants the Cl. But it could be aswell because Carlo didn't fit the plans Roman has for Chelsea's futur.

So let's wait and see who is bought (players and manager), and then we will draw a conclusion on Roman's aims.

I would say

''Enjoy it, you know you'll only be there for a short while, youre going to be a multimillionaire (if not already) and it doesnt matter if you fuck up or what calibre you are, you'll be out on yer arse soon. Bit like winning the lottery but you cant tick the 'No Publicity' box''

Mate, i've already state that. We don't know why Roman has sacked Ancelotti. It could be because he didn't win anything, that's the easiest choice to believe since we all know Roman wants the Cl. But it could be aswell because Carlo didn't fit the plans Roman has for Chelsea's futur.

So let's wait and see who is bought (players and manager), and then we will draw a conclusion on Roman's aims.

I find it hard to believe Carlo to be sacked if he did bring on some sort of trophy this season, but fair enough.

Just play good football and win some trophies. I have to admit that this season, we have been playing the shittest football ever. Blackpool were better than us., but we won many games due to the inferiority factor of other teams.

Last summer was the best for me.

Champions in style, abroad in Bulgaria with a load of Utd fans to stick it to while the world cup was on and it all looked good at my club, god id do anything to go back to last June, going to Turkey this summer but wont be the same :(

One season in 4th with two 6th place finishes before that and with barely any money, with the amount of money that's been brought into football since then I could see us being a mid table team.

I honestly believe we would of gor better and be a top half of the table team like Everton, but you never know.

Advices I'd give:

1. Don't let an of form player play because of his name.

2. Bring your own assistant.

3. Give a chance to youth, or send them on a good loan.

4. Get at least 1 good winger.

5. Play good attacking football.

6. Ask to pick transfer targets by yourself.

7. And last, give out all you've got in the UCL, if you win that all of CFC will bow to you :)

1) Be a commanding presence in the dressing room

2) Have a plan B ready in case plan A fails. . leave no stone unturned

3) Adapt your tactics and team selection according to the opponent.( the tactic that worked against Liverpool may be ineffective against wigan)

4) Take more risk and be innovative

5) Have some balls. . .drop underperforming players and treat everyone equally. therefore no preferencial treatment (that applies to JT,Lampard,essien et al)

6) Judge and treat players based on their individual merits and form rather than age or experience

7) get rid of players that are disruptive to the dressing room or undermine the team's effort.

8) Smoke some weed from time to time to get your mind right during down times as this job isn't for the faint hearted :eyebrows: and goodluck

My advice;

work on things in training

have a plan A, B, C and D

demand the best and motivate your players

drop Lampard if he's playing rubbish

use players like Sturridge and McEachran because they are good enough

sell Kalou

BUY SOME WINGERS

that's about it.

Did they buy some wingers last summer? Buck was all moughty how we will sign players. where were they?

If Neymar deal fell in the water why haven't they signed Willian? Apparently the guy we are probably going to sign.

Lmao at those who have Josh is the future... in one of their points.

Who pulled him out of reserves?

I find it hard to believe Carlo to be sacked if he did bring on some sort of trophy this season, but fair enough.

His fate was decided before the match against MU in CL.

I have a better advice for the board:

- Made a one year contract, with the option to renew for one more year. It would avoid people complaining about sacking manager.

My advice;

work on things in training

have a plan A, B, C and D

demand the best and motivate your players

drop Lampard if he's playing rubbish

use players like Sturridge and McEachran because they are good enough

sell Kalou

BUY SOME WINGERS

that's about it.

This.