Advice For Our Next Manager

What advice would you give our next manager.

mine would be

1 Insist on a 5 year contract

2 £9 million per year

3 Money paid in full in advance.

4 Bring in your own assistant(you could do worse than pick from our thread of World's sexiest women)

5 Enjoy your time in England ,,,get in plenty of sightseeing. The players can advise you on night life

6 DON'T give a shit

Edited by zolayes

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda sick of the constant board bashing going on. If Roman never came we would be looking at managers from the championship and the likes so just sit back and be happy we're in the position we are.

good point, was looking at the odds for the West Ham managers job earlier aswell and even tho i hate West Ham it was depressing who was on that list (Carlo aside).

My advice;

work on things in training

have a plan A, B, C and D

demand the best and motivate your players

drop Lampard if he's playing rubbish

use players like Sturridge and McEachran because they are good enough

sell Kalou

BUY SOME WINGERS

that's about it.

I'm kinda sick of the constant board bashing going on. If Roman never came we would be looking at managers from the championship and the likes so just sit back and be happy we're in the position we are.

:goodpost:

ps : it's funny to see how that the people who were telling other people (during our slump) to keep the faith and be optimist, are now the ones who are pessimist. lol

:goodpost:

ps : it's funny to see how that the people who were telling other people (during our slump) to keep the faith and be optimist, are now the ones who are pessimist. lol

while my advice was flippant ,,the post was written to allow people to give serious advice or deal with it in a humourous manner,,I guess

I should have explained that at the beginning

while my advice was flippant ,,the post was written to allow people to give serious advice or deal with it in a humourous manner,,I guess

I should have explained that at the beginning

My post was not aimed at you. I just noticed that throughout the forum. Maybe that was the wrong topic to say that...

ps : I thought your topic was sarcastic.

I remember when a few years ago some very clever people have said the same things about Petr Cech,when he was not in a best form.And now he is the best our player.Lamps just need a rest.

Lampard is 33. He needs to have his playing time reduced SIGNIFICANTLY.

Guest Homer2Chelsea

What? We were 4th when Roman bought us, so i highly doubt we would of appointed championship managers.

In fairness as fans we are allowed to give out about the board, obviously without Roman we would have none of this but Ancelotti was treated like shit so therefore I will give out about them whether people like it or not. All this sacking managers malarky isn't helping the club and its going to take another year for a new mananger to settle in so its just frustrating.

What? We were 4th when Roman bought us, so i highly doubt we would of appointed championship managers.

One season in 4th with two 6th place finishes before that and with barely any money, with the amount of money that's been brought into football since then I could see us being a mid table team.

1. McEachran is the future.

2. No one should be an automatic starter, take them out if they're not playing well.

3. Do your best in Europe, it is what Roman cares about the most (along with Good football)

4. Before you sign the contract, make sure there is a clause where Roman can't tell you who to play :P

5. Enjoy your time here, might be a short one, or you can get lucky and be our long term manager (i hope)

One season in 4th with two 6th place finishes before that and with barely any money, with the amount of money that's been brought into football since then I could see us being a mid table team.

I've supported Chelsea for over 30 years ,,,the years from when Hoddle became our manager were some of the happiest times of all.

the good times didn't start with Roman