Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet its neither Hiddink, Valla-Boas, Mourinho or Van Basten. I remember when Ranieri was named Chelsea manager.... i was like what the fuck and who the fuck and why the fuck quite frankly. He had just relegated Atletico madrid the season before (With JFH lmao). 4 years on, he left SB unfairly and loved by all of us.

Just prepare for a shock. We don't do things the easy way or the normal way.

It's Guardiola! :whistling:

Harry Redknapp is favourite with some bookmakers and he's Frank Lampard's uncle. I'd actually be excited to see Harry, he's the single best manager i've ever seen improving teams and in the transfer market. That would be a very good move imo. And Yids aren't in the UCL, we'll get Gareth Bale for sure and maybe Modric. Interesting..... He also plays the right way and gives youth a chance.

Edited by OllieCFC

Harry Redknapp is favourite with some bookmakers and he's Frank Lampard's uncle. I'd actually be excited to see Harry, he's the single best manager i've ever seen improving teams and in the transfer market. That would be a very good move imo. And Yids aren't in the UCL, we'll get Gareth Bale for sure and maybe Modric. Interesting..... He also plays the right way and gives youth a chance.

I'm sure the fact he is Franks uncle wont have any influence on Romans decision.

Guest justin_3d

Belleti is giving an interview in ESPN Brasil, and he said that the best manager he ever worked with was Guus Hiddink. The dutch impressed him with his control over the restroom.

He also worked with Mourinho and Carlo.Goober.png

Lets support Belgium against Turkey !!!

:goodpost:

We all know that Guus is far better. If Guus had done more clubs like Mourinho, he would have had more trophies then anyone else.

Doing nationals take a lot of time away from.

Bielsa only one vote...Justin. LMAO.

:rant:

--------------

Anyways, i would love if Guus comes back. Best manager ever for me. Follow by Bielsa! :)

I'm sure the fact he is Franks uncle wont have any influence on Romans decision.

I didn't say it would but he's already got a connection with Chelsea which is nice for him and will make him feel at home.

Sky Sports News just said Guus Hiddink would be interested in taking the Chelsea job.

I didn't say it would but he's already got a connection with Chelsea which is nice for him and will make him feel at home.

Sky Sports News just said Guus Hiddink would be interested in taking the Chelsea job.

COME ON BELGIUM!

Hiddink would consider offer

Dutchman insists no decision to make until offer arrives

Turkey head coach Guus Hiddink has opened the door for a possible return to Chelsea by revealing he would consider a firm offer.

Hiddink is currently guiding Turkey through a Euro 2012 qualification campaign but has not dismissed out of hand a return to the role he filled on an interim basis after Luiz Felipe Scolarispacer.gif was dismissed early in 2009.

The 64-year-old Dutchman has already talked about his appetite for club football and a return to the Premier League club to work for owner Roman Abramovichspacer.gif would appeal having previously worked for him at Chelseaspacer.gif and indirectly for the Russian national team.

Abramovich supported Hiddink's dual role with both Chelsea and Russia through his financial support of the Russian team.

Consideration

"If there was a concrete offer, then I would think about it."

Guus Hiddink on Chelsea Quotes of the week

"If there was a concrete offer, then I would think about it," he commented on speculation linking him with Chelsea.

But Hiddink is unlikely to break his contract with Turkey, who face a crucial qualifier with Belgium in Brussels on Friday, with the nation in contention to finish second in Group A and secure a November play-off ahead of the finals in Poland and Ukraine.

However, Hiddink would not commit to a possible return to take over from Carlo Ancelotti.spacer.gif

He added: "There's nothing concrete. You cannot go into all kind of speculation or rumours because there's nothing concrete. The moment things are concrete, I'll go to where I have to be, direct.

"First, get this game done next Friday, a difficult game, you know. Then we'll see."

Edited by OllieCFC