Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

Or Hiddink for one year, the he became SD and Guatdiola the head coach.

I hate Barcelona, but i like Pep(I like Morinhuo more dont worry :) ) . it will be very intresting to see him in Chelsea, and what that you discribed is reasonable,

that Hiddink will be our manager for one season and then pep will take over. Guatdiola said he wants new challenges.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really surprised in the huge hatred for Redknapp, i understand the tottenham part, but many people are underestimating him. He's much better than Van Basten in my opinion.

I am not sure of redknapp. Surely he will promote youth and play attacking football. But is he better than Carlo technically? It looks like harry will come. May be it is one yr caretaker role then he will for managing England national side and we might get AVB .

I am not sure of redknapp. Surely he will promote youth and play attacking football. But is he better than Carlo technically? It looks like harry will come. May be it is one yr caretaker role then he will for managing England national side and we might get AVB .

Redknapp is someone who at most would do his best for probably 2 years. He's not really long term, but that's what i think. But i do think he's what we need, but we need good assistance for him, all he knows is attack attack attack, were Carlo is much more clever when it comes to tactics. But Redknapp is a motivator, good with youth and i think he's just what we need, i can see him making some good buys to be honest. But i doubt he's going to come, it's just a rumour getting out of hand, Van Basten had one highlight in his managing career. And i doubt he will do anything else, he's not the way to go, but if there's anyone i really want is Villas Boas but can't see that happening either. Hiddink is probably the best choice at the moment, lets just hope Beligium beat Turkey.

the positives with harry are

1. Attacking football

2. Youth promotion

3. good motivator

4. Knows the league

5. can lure Modric

6. Spuds can end up with Rafa ..lol

the positives with harry are

1. Attacking football

2. Youth promotion

3. good motivator

4. Knows the league

5. can lure Modric

6. Spuds can end up with Rafa ..lol

Number 6, also means Tottenham are much less of a threat!, haha!. Good they are very annoying.

I'm not keen on van Basten at all! He's been out of management for 2 and a half years since his poor spell at Ajax, and he never won anything with the Netherlands.

I would rather see us go for someone like Hiddink, or, if not him, someone else in his category who has a winning mentality, and a good trophy history! Van Basten for me feels far too lightweight!

@Bill_Dregs "Sky Sports Sources : Harry Redknapp spotted on Abramovich's Yacht in Monaco Harbour" (via @SkySportsNews)

Not sure how True this is but alot of people are tweeting this story!

I wouidnt mind Harry so much,mean sadly done well with Spurs and seems the only reason they didnt end up 4th again was due to actually being in the Champs League as everytime they played in it they turned shit afters..except against us..but we have the experince and all

Hiddick..not sure...he has a kinda job at Chels with less stress and chance of being sacked and all so be intresting to see if he does take the job..

Am i the only one who has no preference as to who our new manager is? None of the names being mentioned generate any excitment and it would be a case of hoping they do a good job and waiting to see. The person who would generate excitment is Mourinho and there is no way that is going to happen.

Am i the only one who has no preference as to who our new manager is? None of the names being mentioned generate any excitment and it would be a case of hoping they do a good job and waiting to see. The person who would generate excitment is Mourinho and there is no way that is going to happen.

Nah your not,to be honest kinda meh long as we get someone who can all get behind and not slag off soon it goes wrong and want them out...and that may have a chance of lasting 2 seasons....maybe 3 if they're lucky