Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are here, before the big changes, and he never bought good player for bacelona. Just check the list: Ibrahimovic, Chigrinsky, Adriano...

And we dont have players like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta... Maybe i can win trophies with players like they.... :\

And he's team play same football on the games... Never any new tactic or something.

Our squad are not able for the tiki-taka (barca style :\)

I would welcome Guardiola with open arms!! Quite literally if you ask me!

This possible idea of Redknapp being the favourite to take over as Chelsea manager has me totally baffled!

We are here, before the big changes, and he never bought good player for bacelona. Just check the list: Ibrahimovic, Chigrinsky, Adriano...

And we dont have players like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta... Maybe i can win trophies with players like they.... :\

And he's team play same football on the games... Never any new tactic or something.

Ibra scored 21 goals in 41 games, even while adjusting to a new league, new team, new players, new style etc. Adriano hasn't been excellent but he's hardly their first choice starter and it's been just a year so it's difficult to label him a flop yet. Dymtro again, a fairly poor first season and then sold so difficult to judge.

I understand your point about us having players not suited to Barca's style, but surely that will change if he's appointed since he will look to bring such players in. And regarding different tactics, thing is, he doesn't need to have a lot of aces up his sleeve, the quality of his team and their utter dominance over others in La Liga means hey get their way very often, not requiring drastic alterations.

Dymtro again, a fairly poor first season and then sold so difficult to judge.

I don't think Chygrynsky had much of a chance getting into the first team anyway. Pique and Puyol were always going to be Barca's first choice centre back pairing, with Gabriel Milito as cover.

Ibra scored 21 goals in 41 games, even while adjusting to a new league, new team, new players, new style etc. Adriano hasn't been excellent but he's hardly their first choice starter and it's been just a year so it's difficult to label him a flop yet. Dymtro again, a fairly poor first season and then sold so difficult to judge.

I understand your point about us having players not suited to Barca's style, but surely that will change if he's appointed since he will look to bring such players in. And regarding different tactics, thing is, he doesn't need to have a lot of aces up his sleeve, the quality of his team and their utter dominance over others in La Liga means hey get their way very often, not requiring drastic alterations.

And I have an other problem... The tiki taka not working against the really hard authentic english football, or its just my notion? :\

What do You think about this?

And I have an other problem... The tiki taka not working against the really hard authentic english football, or its just my notion? :\

What do You think about this?

Arsenal's football works (while not exactly being comparable to Barca's) ... even though they have nowhere near the players of Barca or the mental toughness of United or Chelsea.

I dont care. What I'm saying is, they closed the odds at least two times since wednesday.

If they close it, it doesnt mean they know something We and the press dont know.

Closed the odds ? There are fourteen bookies with odds at least, here in England, none of them have closed at all.

Betting patterns are as good a clue as anything so I prefer those to crystal balls.

i guess villa, keita, pique, alves, mascherano all bought themselves then.......if you look at rijkaards barca ull notice its different to pep......rijkaards depended on ronaldinho's trickery...he was the playmaker and was defensively poor.....peps is more sound defensively, xavi is now the playmaker and the press much better now

o.0 Guardiola could come? :) Not bad. Dream team: Hidink SD and Guardiola manager :eyebrows:

Nobody said this. This was just a romour about his leave from Barcelona. But nobody said any chance to come here : )

In the past, we could read about he, but now not.

only if we can't get Hiddinksleep.gif

Links from unreliable sources, such as Goal or Tribalfootball will be deleted from the forum, due to their relative lack of credibility. Quotes from these websites will be removed at the discretion of the moderating team.

rolleyes.gif

only if we can't get Hiddinksleep.gif

Links from unreliable sources, such as Goal or Tribalfootball will be deleted from the forum, due to their relative lack of credibility. Quotes from these websites will be removed at the discretion of the moderating team.

rolleyes.gif

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/cruyff-guardiola-podria-dejar-barca/20110527dasdasftb_10/Tes

http://fourfourtwo.com/news/championsleague/80266/default.aspx

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/27052011/2/cruyff-warns-guardiola-quit-barcelona-final.html

Sorry...

If we do get Harry, I will support him with all my heart, I just would prefer a lot of other managers first.

This.

Shame on you all, Benitez has more votes then ZOLA!

That's your fault for bringing up the fact Rafa had no votes :lol:

Closed the odds ? There are fourteen bookies with odds at least, here in England, none of them have closed at all.

Betting patterns are as good a clue as anything so I prefer those to crystal balls.

Sorry, but they aren't. Even papers like The Sun and Daily Mail have zero rumour about Harry on the verge of being Chelsea's next manager.

As long as Harry talk is based on odds, I would consider it to be bullshit.

Like the betting pattern that had everyone having orgasms that England would host the 2018 world cup lol. We were out then suddenly out of nowhere we were odds on then BOOM! apparently we were knocked out the first round of votes.

It seems like its out of Hiddink and Villa-Boas but nobody will know til its done. I reckon we're all in for a big shock.