Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

listening to Ray Wilkins on Talk Sport confirmed my belief that Ray is not just a gentleman and Chelsea legend but also a most knowledgeable

football man .This is the reason he was such a valued assistant and why the Club made a massive mistake in sacking him. I hope whoever

is appointed is able to have as good an assistant .

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

listening to Ray Wilkins on Talk Sport confirmed my belief that Ray is not just a gentleman and Chelsea legend but also a most knowledgeable

football man .This is the reason he was such a valued assistant and why the Club made a massive mistake in sacking him. I hope whoever

is appointed is able to have as good an assistant .

That is what I was saying all a long.

Everything went downhill after he left.

Guys if Roman hires Harry, i will seriously stop writing here, and stop watching Chelsea games for a while.

I won't stop being Fan, cause you can't stop that. But i will stop watching this club till my anger subsidies.

Fire Carlo to get Harry?

Only a joke of a club will do that!!!

Well we still have like 3 months before the season starts again, so will you be angry for 3 months? lol.

Guest justin_3d

Well we still have like 3 months before the season starts again, so will you be angry for 3 months? lol.

Till the end of the year most likely!

1. Incredibly poor defensive football

2. Really? I don't think so...

3. Check the video where a player kicks a ball at him.....Great motivation

4. Doesn't make him a better manager.

5. Based on what? Modric could absolutely despise him for all you know.

6. They can also end up with a half decent manager and finish above us.

1. Incredibly poor defensive football. - Agree but still our defense is the best .

2. Really? I don't think so... Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Gareth bale

3. Does not mean anything

4. He is not better. But he has been around for some time. Helped Spur to get into top 5. At least he is better than Grant.

5. I don't know . Just a possibility

6. Nah . That will never happen

I am not for Harry. But if hiddink does not come then he is OK for one yr caretaker job. That's all.

Guest justin_3d

Hahah don't worry, when you return we'll be on top of the league eyebrows.gif

And most likely i will get piss even more, if that guys comes, and does the same as Carlo. Continues playing the older players and no time for our youth.

The only reason i agree to Carlo sacking was for the youth.

So this would make me even more mad!

As much as some of you dislike Redknapp remember the bigger picture is Chelsea Football Club, I support Chelsea whoever the manager is and we've had to make the best out of bad situations plenty of times in the past so let's not all jump on the I hate Redknapp bandwagon and instead focus on supporting the club we are all on this forum because of?

p.s. http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/local/northampton_sunday_league_manager_in_running_to_replace_ancelotti_at_chelsea_1_2720293 Goober.png

And most likely i will get piss even more, if that guys comes, and does the same as Carlo. Continues playing the older players and no time for our youth.

The only reason i agree to Carlo sacking was for the youth.

So this would make me even more mad!

And that is why i want Van Basten, but no one here seems to agree with me. He is the only manager we're linked to now (except Pep) that gives the youth a chance, Hiddink doesn't either.

Guest justin_3d

And that is why i want Van Basten, but no one here seems to agree with me. He is the only manager we're linked to now (except Pep) that gives the youth a chance, Hiddink doesn't either.

Yeah i said i was ok with him, as long as he played youth.

Van Basten whistling.gif

To me it seems that Van Basten with Hiddink as DOF is most likely. And whilst i wouldn't be doing cartwheels at the appointment i would be more than willing to see how it goes without complaining about the appointment. Going for experienced managers clearly isn't always a gurantee for success

To me it seems that Van Basten with Hiddink as DOF is most likely. And whilst i wouldn't be doing cartwheels at the appointment i would be more than willing to see how it goes without complaining about the appointment. Going for experienced managers clearly isn't always a gurantee for success

I seem to remember Van Basten when the Dutch manager encouraging Robben to leave us ..H e stated that playing in the PL would shorten Robben's playing career .. Not the ideal statement if he is trying to sign players for us.

I seem to remember Van Basten when the Dutch manager encouraging Robben to leave us ..H e stated that playing in the PL would shorten Robben's playing career .. Not the ideal statement if he is trying to sign players for us.

A stupid retard considering he got his coach badges at Chelsea.

Good point, but that statement may be biased from the time being.