Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

Wish this saga was over. We better acquire someone before our pre season starts otherwise we can safely kiss goodbye to season 11/12. We need to get someone ASA-Fucking-P

Easy, we've got time, but yeah I'm getting bored with all rumors...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Care to elaborate

We need somone with a distintive touch and experience, Redknapp is a whealer dealer - and at best - can create an average team with one or two top stars. I bet he will make us into an Arsenal if he had his own way, and i would 100% bet he wouldn't accept the way Roman does things.

We need somone with a distintive touch and experience, Redknapp is a whealer dealer - and at best - can create an average team with one or two top stars. I bet he will make us into an Arsenal if he had his own way, and i would 100% bet he wouldn't accept the way Roman does things.

Don't get me wrong I'm not the biggest harry fan but I do feel the importance of his motivational skills to our team his underestimated.

You need a manager like him to effectively deal with big ego in our dressing room and simply put, he has the qualities to bring out the best in our players.haven't said that< i still prefer Guus or Villa Boas over him

Why we shouldn't hire Redknapp

• Harry Redknapp is fantastic on tranfers he signed Robbie Keane back from Liverpool, Bassong, Cudicini, Sandro..What? He didnt sign Sandro?
  • Harry Redknapp knew straight away Gareth Bale was a superstar, even when he tried to sell him for 1million....
  • Harry Redknapp was the one who signed VDV, hence why he keeps substituting him even though he has more goals than his strikers combined
  • Harry Redknapp has a 40.26% win record over his career, Capello ONLY has a 56.94%. #RedknappForEngland!
  • Bournemouth, Portsmouth and Southampton have all had financial troubles. Harry Redknapp has managed all 3. No connection though
  • In 2006, Panorama showed Harry Redknapp on camera involved in ALLEDGED tapping up of Southampton player Andy Todd...
  • Technically he is very good, but when people say I’ve got four very good strikers, I’d rather have just three-Redknapp on Pavlyuchenko
  • "I shall not be interfering with Graham Rix." -Redknapp, 2002, Portsmouth..before taking Grahim Rix job later that season
  • "We don't want to be seen as a selling club. Rio is going nowhere."-Redknapp, November 25th 2000. November 26 Ferdinand joined Leeds United
  • Redknapp is NOT a wheeler dealer. He once paid £1milllion for Marco Boogers. Boogers West Ham career lasted 15minutes...
  • "Andrei Shevchenko didn't pull up any trees," -Redknapp after a trial match so he could watch the Young Sheva...

Courtesy of: http://twitter.com/#!/Ashley_Escobar

Why we shouldn't hire Redknapp

• Harry Redknapp is fantastic on tranfers he signed Robbie Keane back from Liverpool, Bassong, Cudicini, Sandro..What? He didnt sign Sandro?
  • Harry Redknapp knew straight away Gareth Bale was a superstar, even when he tried to sell him for 1million....
  • Harry Redknapp was the one who signed VDV, hence why he keeps substituting him even though he has more goals than his strikers combined
  • Harry Redknapp has a 40.26% win record over his career, Capello ONLY has a 56.94%. #RedknappForEngland!
  • Bournemouth, Portsmouth and Southampton have all had financial troubles. Harry Redknapp has managed all 3. No connection though
  • In 2006, Panorama showed Harry Redknapp on camera involved in ALLEDGED tapping up of Southampton player Andy Todd...
  • Technically he is very good, but when people say I've got four very good strikers, I'd rather have just three-Redknapp on Pavlyuchenko
  • "I shall not be interfering with Graham Rix." -Redknapp, 2002, Portsmouth..before taking Grahim Rix job later that season
  • "We don't want to be seen as a selling club. Rio is going nowhere."-Redknapp, November 25th 2000. November 26 Ferdinand joined Leeds United
  • Redknapp is NOT a wheeler dealer. He once paid £1milllion for Marco Boogers. Boogers West Ham career lasted 15minutes...
  • "Andrei Shevchenko didn't pull up any trees," -Redknapp after a trial match so he could watch the Young Sheva...

Courtesy of: http://twitter.com/#.../Ashley_Escobar

ehmmm I'm confused :lol:

Top 5 list for Chelsea managers imo:

1. Guus Hidink

2. Guus Hidink

3. Guus Hidink

4. Guus Hidink

5. Guus Hidink

It was a tough call who to put on 2nd place though.

Can't believe Guus Hiddink is not in your list! rant.gif

Top 5 list for Chelsea managers imo:

1. Guus Hidink

2. Guus Hidink

3. Guus Hidink

4. Guus Hidink

5. Guus Hidink

It was a tough call who to put on 2nd place though.

there is a saying "don't put all your eggs in the same basket"

Alright people, let's say that there is no Guus Hiddink. Who would be your choice?

And no, please don't say Hiddink. :lol:rant.gif

Guus - best coach for Chelsea !