Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

Wasnt there rumours yesterday that Redknapp was seen at Cobham and some even claim to have seen him leaving the Bridge? Highly unlikely tbh, anyone heard anymore on this? Is he still odds on?

The sun had a big article on him being the next manager, that has now been removed. His odds have gone out again from 4/6 to 6/4. Something has happended today, but i can't find any news about it on the big sites...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen on a Spurs forum, well someone linked it, but they're saying he is still odds on with some bookies and they're convinced its happening.

I dont know odds as ive said before so whats the deal with betting suspended? Is it the Bookies panicking that they'll have to pay out loads if it happens... or they know something we don't?

Edit: If his odds have gone from 4/6 to 6/4 wouldnt that mean either us, Spurs or Redknapp himself, even a representative have denied it, thus meaning bookies have decided to lengthen his odds as it is now not happening

I have seen on a Spurs forum, well someone linked it, but they're saying he is still odds on with some bookies and they're convinced its happening.

I dont know odds as ive said before so whats the deal with betting suspended? Is it the Bookies panicking that they'll have to pay out loads if it happens... or they know something we don't?

If they suspend bets on something then it is practically 100% it will happen.

If they suspend bets on something then it is practically 100% it will happen.

I cant agree. They are just hedging their bets in case they get hammered by somebody in the know.

I really cant see Harry being Chelsea manager.

This is latest from Spuds website Bit of a mate of a mate of a mate story, but my boss has just had a text saying solicitors are finalising Redknapp's contract to Chelsea. Friend claims to know one of the solicitors involved. No idea how reliable, but thought I'd share.

I know a certain website rhyming with hole.nom cant be mentioned on here, but they got a redknapp story on there, although they are probably 0.1% in reliablility

This is latest from Spuds website Bit of a mate of a mate of a mate story, but my boss has just had a text saying solicitors are finalising Redknapp's contract to Chelsea. Friend claims to know one of the solicitors involved. No idea how reliable, but thought I'd share.

I know a certain website rhyming with hole.nom cant be mentioned on here, but they got a redknapp story on there, although they are probably 0.1% in reliablility

Interesting I heard that exact story...Although they added ''my mate told me about the Giggs super injuction 3 months ago as well'' at the end of it.

Guys, please lets stop the odds thing.

IMO its really silly to discuss who would be our next manager based in odds.

Agreed. Betting patterns are ridiculously easy to manipulate by those who have the power, money, influence and inclination to do so.

Lets be honest Zola is a legend as a Chelsea player and will be our best ever player for a long long time but he still has it all to prove in the management side of things. Look what happened when Norwich and Newcastle went down the legends route with Bryan Gunn and Alan Shearer.

The last 3 or 4 managers have been second favourites

I dont care. What I'm saying is, they closed the odds at least two times since wednesday.

If they close it, it doesnt mean they know something We and the press dont know.

I dont care. What I'm saying is, they closed the odds at least two times since wednesday.

If they close it, it doesnt mean they know something We and the press dont know.

A bookmaker will close the book as a precautionery measure due to the amount of money being staked on the bet. The Redknapp rumor will have been started by someone and alot of people have bought into it and placed money on it. For all we know the original rumors could have been started by bookmakers themselves......