Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we really discussing if Cristiano Ronaldo will come to Chelsea? :D

I felt the same way when the talk started about Torres to Chelsea! It's very unlikely but you just never know in football, especially when Chelsea are involved!

I think this could happen, think about it, If he leaves Madrid this summer where is he going to go?

Barcelona - No Chance

Bayern - Highly doubt Pep will want him

PSG - Doubt Ronaldo will be too interested in playing in France

Any Italian team - Can't see that happening!

Man United - Could well happen, but can they afford him? or can they afford to spend that amount on one player? will Ronaldo want to work with Moyes? Not to sure about that!

Man City - Can they afford him? of course, would he do that to the United fans? maybe not, will he want to work with pellegrini again? doubt it. I just cant see him going there.

Chelsea - Can we afford him? yes, would he want to come here? I dont see why not, Will he want to continue working with Mourinho? I think he would.

so for me its pretty clear he will be starting next season at 1 of 3 clubs (Real Madrid, Man Utd or Chelsea) and imo he is more likely to come here. ;)

They actually get along really well, dont believe all the rubbish you here, they have a strong relationship, both have huge ego's if there was a problem between them i think it would be clear for everyone to see! Ronaldo wouldn't be scared to talk about Mourinho in the press if they had a problem, I dont see any reason why Ronaldo wouldn't want to follow Jose to Chelsea.

Well, I would not be so sure. These two are ego maniacs. Jose & Ronaldo just might blow up any day.

I just don´t think Ronaldo should be signed if the story is true.

Spending close to 100mio (which means no other players) for a 28 year old who scores nearly every game, but fucks everything in big games because he is big ego?

No thanks. He has no team play and is literaly shit in big games apart from scoring goals. He was responsible for Real exit vs bvb. He missed fantastic chance and his dribbles were patethic. He could get past bvb defence once but he kept dribbling instead of passing to other team mates...

Spending close to 100mio (which means no other players) for a 28 year old who scores nearly every game, but fucks everything in big games because he is big ego?

No thanks. He has no team play and is literaly shit in big games apart from scoring goals. He was responsible for Real exit vs bvb. He missed fantastic chance and his dribbles were patethic. He could get past bvb defence once but he kept dribbling instead of passing to other team mates...

LOL! off the top of my head, He has played brilliant against Barca numerous times, he played great against City and also against Holland in the Euro's! he makes the difference in almost every game he plays in! when his team doesn't perform well you cant put all the blame on him! going in to big games there is maybe 1 other player who i would rather have in my team than Ronaldo

How can anybody doubt Ronaldo´s ability ?

He is still the best, decides games, scores in just about every game.

However, he is in love with himself. The way I see it. Not for the money Real will be asking for him. Perhaps, 5 years ago but not now.

How can anybody doubt Ronaldo´s ability ?

He is still the best, decides games, scores in just about every game.

However, he is in love with himself. The way I see it. Not for the money Real will be asking for him. Perhaps, 5 years ago but not now.

So what did you just say or conclude?

LOL! off the top of my head, He has played brilliant against Barca numerous times, he played great against City and also against Holland in the Euro's! he makes the difference in almost every game he plays in! when his team doesn't perform well you cant put all the blame on him! going in to big games there is maybe 1 other player who i would rather have in my team than Ronaldo

AS i said, he scores goals regulary, but when he should do something vs barca or last year vs bayern, he fails...

Fantastic striker, but VERY bad personality as he is cocky, arrogant and selfish. I dont want him here because of that, not because of football ability.

ALso 100mio for 28 old player???

PAY MORE ATTENTION TO MY JESE POST!! :cry::cry::cry:

He is honestly like C. Ronaldo 2.0 only he's 3 inches shorter I believe.

AND HES SPANISH!! So another friend for Mata :wub:

Screw Ronaldo. He'll clearly always love United. But Jese? We could turn him blue :wub:

I know it's unlikely as there's no recent reports linking us to him, but I'm positive we were heavily linked a season or 2 ago!!!

He'll probably end up at Leverkusen as Schurrle's replacement however is my understanding.

AS i said, he scores goals regulary, but when he should do something vs barca or last year vs bayern, he fails...

Fantastic striker, but VERY bad personality as he is cocky, arrogant and selfish. I dont want him here because of that, not because of football ability.

ALso 100mio for 28 old player???

He terrorised Barca this season and last season when it really mattered in the game at the Nou camp which won Madrid the League! and as for £100 million! we could get him for less than that and the club are not stupid if they know they can afford him as well as other players we need then there is no problem! and signing Ronaldo would also force the club to get rid of some of the dead wood in the squad to make room for him, which is a win-win situation!

Ronaldo was my favorite player back than.......(on Man United)

However, I don't think you would want him on Chelsea. He doesn't pass alot, doesn't read the passing lanes well and he is definitely selfish, but his selfishness is what brought him to be the player he is today.

He would be a one man wrecking crew on the counter and for the people questioning his age and form, you won't see a better conditioned footballer than Ronaldo in the highest level. If their is one thing he excels in, it's his body and conditioning.

He terrorised Barca this season and last season when it really mattered in the game at the Nou camp which won Madrid the League! and as for £100 million! we could get him for less than that and the club are not stupid if they know they can afford him as well as other players we need then there is no problem! and signing Ronaldo would also force the club to get rid of some of the dead wood in the squad to make room for him, which is a win-win situation!

But in europe, his big game peeformances were far less good. Also his FKs are patetic...scores one in 30 attempts...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You