Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But in europe, his big game peeformances were far less good. Also his FKs are patetic...scores one in 30 attempts...

just because he never had the best of games against the German teams in the SF in the last 2 seasons doesn't mean he doesn't perform in Europe, when in truth he scores for fun in Europe! and who cares about free-kicks?

just because he never had the best of games against the German teams in the SF in the last 2 seasons doesn't mean he doesn't perform in Europe, when in truth he scores for fun in Europe! and who cares about free-kicks?

My point is just that I dont want him here...he is too much of wannabe, bigger than club. Hazard role will decrease because of him.

While Beckham was classy and all, Ronaldo is one big ego.

And no way we will pay 100mio for him plus more for other players. That money should be spent elsewhere. Bvb shown they dont need Ronaldo, but colective team that works as unit. Ronaldo will never work as unit with team, that is main problem. Messi can do it, but Ronaldo cant. I dont want to see that at chelsea. Besides spending 100mio + for ronaldo and another xxx mio for other players will make meadia and fans think we are fake club even more.

Just NO

My point is just that I dont want him here...he is too much of wannabe, bigger than club. Hazard role will decrease because of him.

I agree with that, i made the same point the other day, but if the opportunity does come to sign him i feel its to good to turn down he is a freak goalscorer who makes the difference in almost every game! and that for me outweighs anything else!

I agree with that, i made the same point the other day, but if the opportunity does come to sign him i feel its to good to turn down he is a freak goalscorer who makes the difference in almost every game! and that for me outweighs anything else!

But he is still ego. Its like wanting Suarez because he scores goals. Ronaldo is most antipatic player (and I like Real).

The whole ronaldo to chelsea things seems extremely unlikely.

Price wise... It would obviously be enormous. Absolutely crazy sum of money.

But he is no doubt the second best footballer in the world, even if i don't particularly like him.

It's one of those transfers where i don't particularly want it to happen, but could get behind it if it did. Hazard Mata and Ronaldo would be pretty special to see. Though i would rather us improve several areas than just buy ronaldo, and let Hazard and Mata become their own "ronaldo" in terms of greatness and influence on a team.

IF we did sign him, i couldnt see him staying more than a season. I don't think we're big enough. literally! Madrid sold out their stadium just to introduce him!

to say i wouldnt want him would be a lie. he's one of the greatest footballers of our time. but like so many have already said, it would most likely damage the morale of our other players like mata and hazard who are becoming our own ronaldos in terms of popularity and status. Ronaldo would come along and stick them in a shadow.

money is obviously another issue, but like i said, i would see us only having him for a season and making back most of the transfer fee (would have lost masses in wages though, maybe some of the merch would help pay for that!).

I personally dont think it would happen full stop anyway. but its nice to be linked so heavily. 10/11 on skybet for us to sign him in the summer...

I still consider Ronaldo to be the best player in the world at the moment, I just can't see him here. To be fair I don't know how good his relationship is to Mourinho.

Ok let's look at this...

His transfer value with 2 seasons remaining is going to be around 50million GBP

His merchandising alone could generate upwards of 10 million globally per year

If we signed him on a 4 year contract, amortise the 50, fee could be covered by merchandise alone - yes hefty wages, but that's marginal and could be covered (expecting 200k week)

The BEST players want to play with OTHER GREAT PLAYERS - those saying Ronaldo will marginalise HAZARD/MATA/OSCAR - seriously? If anything it's the EXACT opposite, it takes pressure of them and they will enjoy playing with him.

Every great footballer always says how much they enjoy playing with other great players - so I just don't get the concern?

Yes we also need some other players - but CR7 at Chelsea - what a statement of intent!!!

Looked at this news and thought No way. Usual media rubbish.

But thinking of it again, Since Real are going to bid for Neymar, and have a good chance of getting him, then Ronaldo could indeed be on his way.

Doesnt mean on his way to Chelsea as it is a longshot.

But, if real do get Neymar, i really can see Ronaldo moving back to the Premier League.

Most likely, it will be to Manchester United. He wont go to city under any circumstances.

So that only leaves us.

Chelsea.

If he does get into the market, i am quite certain we WILL put in a bid for him. Then it will be up to him. But realistically United should be favourites, then Chelsea, rather than the other way around.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You