• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech;

Azpi, Luiz, Terry(?), Cole;

Ramires, De Rossi/Benat(?);

Hazard, Mata, Ronaldo;

Cavani

Oh and when Ronaldo or Hazard need a rest we can just bring on Di Maria/Schurrle while Oscar can rotate or cover for Mata and eventually (probably) take his starting place in a few years :ph34r:

And if we want to rest Mata and Oscar vs. a cup team? Just chuck Mr. Over 200 goals on :ph34r:

Excuse me for a moment while I clean up this sticky mess on my screen.

Roman would have to be high as fuck to go for CR.

That money would be better spent across 3-4 different players and positions.

yeah, one of the two best players on the planet..fucking mental to sign him! He cant even operate in the rotating wing back pivot false 9 effectively

This would be a crazy signing. It would mean the end of any chance for Cavani to join and would definitely take the shine away from Hazard who is in the makings of becoming our own version of CR7.....

Of course anyone would want Ronaldo in there team, the geezer is a beast. I fear that if he was to come here though he could stunt the devolpment of EH17 and other young talents among the team.

Bullshit. Don't want him here anyway. Rather give Hazard a chance to become our Ronaldo.

Wouldn't want to be a defender with BOTH running at you at the same time.

Wouldn't want to be a defender with BOTH running at you at the same time.

I recognise that Ronaldo is amongst the elite players (him and Messi) and he'd obviously add bucket loads to any team in the world but I like more what we have going on and don't want Ronaldo to be our main man to be honest which will inevitably happen if he did come. Like I said, I'd rather develop our current players than suddenly build our whole team around Ronaldo, no matter how good he is.

I recognise that Ronaldo is amongst the elite players (him and Messi) and he'd obviously add bucket loads to any team in the world but I like more what we have going on and don't want Ronaldo to be our main man to be honest which will inevitably happen if he did come. Like I said, I'd rather develop our current players than suddenly build our whole team around Ronaldo, no matter how good he is.

Yeah, I can see how you'd feel that way.

The way I see it though, is that CR7 would be a more short term signing. Maybe only a 3 year contract or something and then he'd fuck off over to Paris or something.

Instead of paying an obscene amount for Ronaldo, why not go for a player not being used properly by Madrid at all who actually offers a lot more than Ronaldo did at the same age? He'd also cost peanuts in comparison.

Mourinho not using Jese is apparently a huge reason as to why fans turned their back on him. So maybe it wouldn't make sense if Jose is our next manager, but anyway:-

Exactly. We can do better of we get all our potential flowing ....

There is no need to get excited over Ronaldo. Him & Jose do not get along very well. So, he won´t follow Jose anywhere.

Also, the amount of money Ronaldo would cost could be used for 2 - 3 solid young players.

If he come (big if) i think Mourinho would set us up with Hazard and Mata not having a fixed position with both swapping from RW to CAM, then with Ronaldo doing what he does playing LW and coming inside to a ST position as well with whoever our ST is drift out wide at times.

There is no need to get excited over Ronaldo. Him & Jose do not get along very well. So, he won´t follow Jose anywhere.

Also, the amount of money Ronaldo would cost could be used for 2 - 3 solid young players.

They actually get along really well, dont believe all the rubbish you hear, they have a strong relationship, both have huge ego's if there was a problem between them i think it would be clear for everyone to see! Ronaldo wouldn't be scared to talk about Mourinho in the press if they had a problem, I dont see any reason why Ronaldo wouldn't want to follow Jose to Chelsea.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You