Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wont play for any other premiership club other than Manchester United.This deal is not going to happen so I really think the speculation should stop. He probably has 3 options-

Stay at Madrid

Play for PSG

Play for United(if they'll be able to afford him)

He wont play for any other premiership club other than Manchester United.This deal is not going to happen so I really think the speculation should stop. He probably has 3 options-

Stay at Madrid

Play for PSG

Play for United(if they'll be able to afford him)

Yes maybe but I seriously think he has love for a Manchester United under the rule of Sir Alex Ferguson. Now Moyes is the gaffer, unproven as a manager at the level of United's expectation's, it could really sway Ronaldo's opinion of only wanting to play for them in England.

The more I think about the possibility of this transfer the more I think it would be an amazing buy for us. Muzchap made me think twice about my opinion on CR7 stunting the growth of Hazard and in fact has a point that all the best players in the world want to play with best.

Having taken the current situation of change at United into consideration. Where could Ronaldo go from a club like Real Madrid?

Barcelona? No chance on earth.

Byern Munich? Just can't see where he would fit into their squad now they have Gotze, Ribbery and Robben. Maybe played as a striker but with the rumours of Lewadowski arriving then I think that pretty much rules them out of the equation.

The only two clubs I feel that are realistically able to afford Ronaldo's price tag and wages are us and PSG. So there could be a possible deal on the horizon though as sexy as it sounds, it is still nothing more than media speculation and I will be itching to see if there really is any substance behind these reported stories.

Just imagine.. Hazard. Mata. Ronaldo as our attacking mids. Holy Shit! :D

Laugh out Loud this Ronaldo talk is silly as if Madrid would want to let him go just because of Neymar..... Neymar isn't nearly as good as Ronaldo and it would be silly to think Neymar could even remotely take his place...

Manpe once said that Ronaldo was very lucky to be under the best two managers ever, I couldn't agree more.

I think he is very far away from Messi in terms of class I really do, Ronaldo will probably be nowhere near the class he has been under Mourinho now.

Wouldn't want Ronaldo anyway because of his love for Man Utd. And now Utd don't have Fergie anymore, i can see Ronaldo's career taking an epic nose dive from now on. He was moaning a few months ago about not being happy. He'll be less happy now.

Wouldn't want Ronaldo anyway because of his love for Man Utd. And now Utd don't have Fergie anymore, i can see Ronaldo's career taking an epic nose dive from now on. He was moaning a few months ago about not being happy. He'll be less happy now.

He's still a world class player, who can score some brilliant goals when we need

someone to pop up and do it in a important game.

Another DM BS (probably)

Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2329019/Chelsea-pole-position-land-80m-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Real-Madrid-chief-Ramon-Calderon-dismisses-Manchester-United-return.html

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You