Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize this nearly impossible, but if it were true, I would genuinely be against it. He's the type of player that needs to be the superstar and take all the shots and get all the glory. He just doesn't belong here. We're building a squad of great team players, not superstars.

My thoughts too.

Some times when I watch Madrid, Ronaldo's teammates will score and he doesn't even show any interest, it's almost as if the opposition have scored for all he cares. It happened in the Champions League final when Bale scored the goal to put them ahead, everybody ran over to celebrate with Bale...everybody EXCEPT Ronaldo that is, he just walked back to his own half to restart the game. And then he celebrated as if he scored the most important goal in history when he put them up 4-1 in the final seconds. :lol: That was one of the most embarrassing celebrations I've ever seen in ANY sport.

If Messi came to the PL he wouldnt be Messi anymore.

Yeah because he doesn't scored four times in a match against Arsenel or he doesn't scored in two Champions League finals against Machester United, He is an outstanding player, he would be outstanding in any league.

You're crazy Chou. This guy has 4 years of top level performances left in him, at the least. Signing him would guarantee PL titles and I'm sure a CL title would be in the cards as well in let's say, a five year stay. He would also significantly boost Chelsea's status. And he would be a huge reason for other top players/talents to sign for Chelsea.

Cristiano Ronaldo joining Chelsea would be epic, regardless of his ego.

I'm not doubting his talent or ability, I just don't think we need or want this type of superstar at the moment. We have a squad of mostly young players who we are grooming under a certain philosophy. Signing Ronaldo would disrupt everything. I also don't think we're at the moment the kind of team that can have one total superstar who should be spared of defensive duties and given privileges in attack.

Like I said, I just don't feel he belongs here. He doesn't fit what we want and we don't suite what he wants.

My thoughts too.

Some times when I watch Madrid, Ronaldo's teammates will score and he doesn't even show any interest, it's almost as if the opposition have scored for all he cares. It happened in the Champions League final when Bale scored the goal to put them ahead, everybody ran over to celebrate with Bale...everybody EXCEPT Ronaldo that is, he just walked back to his own half to restart the game. And then he celebrated as if he scored the most important goal in history when he put them up 4-1 in the final seconds. :lol: That was one of the most embarrassing celebrations I've ever seen in ANY sport.

That's true. It's something I will never understand. Still, I would love him at Chelsea. He has a big ego but his time at Utd and Real have proven he is not a disruptive figure. In fact, most seem to like him and more importantly, they respect him. And adding him to this already strong team would guarantee success. Not that it's ever happening.

I'm not doubting his talent or ability, I just don't think we need or want this type of superstar at the moment. We have a squad of mostly young players who we are grooming under a certain philosophy. Signing Ronaldo would disrupt everything. I also don't think we're at the moment the kind of team that can have one total superstar who should be spared of defensive duties and given privileges in attack.

Like I said, I just don't feel he belongs here. He doesn't fit what we want and we don't suite what he wants.

We just don't agree I guess.

Yeah because he doesn't scored four times in a match against Arsenel or he doesn't scored in two Champions League finals against Machester United, He is an outstanding player, he would be outstanding in any league.

He never scored against Chelsea :) And Arsenal are shit, no defence.

Lol I probably won't make 500.000 during my whole lifetime.

Chance as 99% of the world won't :P if this is true it won't be long until someone get pay £1m per week especially with most teams having huge money to spend and top class players are limited now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You