Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

I'd much rather have a 24-year-old Hazard than a 30-year-old Ronaldo in either case to be honest. I reckon Ronaldo was just being diplomatic there - he won't want to play under Mourinho again, especially not at Chelsea.

I know me too but like I said we would obviously never agree to this swap even if it was Ronaldo because of his age and recent injury record, but obviously a deal could happen if both parties want it. So Hazard wanting to join Real, refusing to sign a new contract with just 2 years left and Madrid wanting Hazard to replace Ronaldo. A deal would be easily agreed as long as CR7 agree to go with it, but we know MU is his 1st choice.

I don't know, stranger things have happened before in football.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is there even a thread for Ronaldo in the first place.

We have no chance of signing him AT ALL. He hates Mourinho. Imagine suggesting trying to sign him after Mourinho internally criticized him at Madrid telling him he still needed to improve and that he didn't know best. Might as well hope Barca dont win the league again and try sign Messi or Iniesta or something. Ridiculous.

We'd never get him for £60m, just look at how expensive Gareth bale was and dimaria, you'd be looking at 100m and UTD are probably only team suddenly willing to pay crazy amounts.

There's a stigma against 30 year old players so his price would definitely drop.

I realize this nearly impossible, but if it were true, I would genuinely be against it. He's the type of player that needs to be the superstar and take all the shots and get all the glory. He just doesn't belong here. We're building a squad of great team players, not superstars.

I realize this nearly impossible, but if it were true, I would genuinely be against it. He's the type of player that needs to be the superstar and take all the shots and get all the glory. He just doesn't belong here. We're building a squad of great team players, not superstars.

You're crazy Chou. This guy has 4 years of top level performances left in him, at the least. Signing him would guarantee PL titles and I'm sure a CL title would be in the cards as well in let's say, a five year stay. He would also significantly boost Chelsea's status. And he would be a huge reason for other top players/talents to sign for Chelsea.

Cristiano Ronaldo joining Chelsea would be epic, regardless of his ego.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You