Chelsea 2-2 Newcastle

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres was SHIT. 90 minutes and yet not even one shot at goal, nor a half-chance. Embarrassing. To be frank, I think that he will be the same Torres next season too. He's not showed any sign of improvement ever since he joined the club.

I'm the biggest Torres homer here...but that was indeed awful by him today. Hope he gets his body and head right for next season. Enjoy the beach this summer and perhaps an hour a day just on first touch practice?

I hope he returns to his best next season as well but he's been like this :fainthv9:since last season.

Torres was SHIT. 90 minutes and yet not even one shot at goal, nor a half-chance. Embarrassing. To be frank, I think that he will be the same Torres next season too. He's not showed any sign of improvement ever since he joined the club.

Gbam my sentiments exactly

:goodpost:

Torres will come good I am not worried about that.

Considering his performance over the past 13 months or so, I wouldn't be that confident if I were you

A player likely to improve or return to form will always show indications and glimpses and that he has failed to do

some players peak early and die off early(Ronaldinho,Robinho,torres,kaka) while others age well like a red wine (Giggs,maldinni,Zanetti)

Torres will come good I am not worried about that.

That will depend on the system that surrounds him...if we enter next year with the same type of formula we are truly fucked. We were miserable today and it doesn't seem that bad because it's near the end of the season but the way the players came on was shocking considering the beat down we had at old trafford last weekend.

How did we qualify for ucl so easily with this piece of shit team? i'm actually amazed thinking about it. No matter who plays, we're playing the same old shit! The only reason we won the league last season is because Man Utd lost 7 games because lets face it, this current team is fucking awful and aint worthy of winning anything. Our keeper is fine, our defence is fine, our midfield is alright but our front 3 are bollocks.

I'm trying to think of ways to defend Torres but i can't now, it's impossible, he's had like 16 games or something now. He runs like he's running on sand, he's got no control of the fucking ball and he's weak as shit. What happened to him since he came here or even more-so what happened since 2009 ish? He's actually turned shit from being top class. We need a whole new attack because if we keep the current attack, we'll need to see Man Utd have another awful season to even think about winning a trophy,

Todays match was an embarrassment against a much weakened newcastle team and lets be honest they aint that good at full strength. Whatever happened to the Chelsea team that were banging in goals for fun only a year or less ago? I don't understand it. Our only likeliness of scoring today was from a set play, we might as well be stoke or bolton or fucking sunderland.

I don't get it. We we're playing with no pressure today and we still looked like a team with a huge weight on their shoulders. So tentative, tight, slow, no tempo.... meh.... Please season just finish, i'm sick of it.

This is what i've been saying for a long time, it was a bad buy in the first place.

Josh should be playing further forward

Yeah very true!! I think he was too crowded out while he was playing at DM. His real skills come from the attacking aspect. Some of his long balls over the top were sublime. Just Torres never capitalised with good control, whom I have to say, Torres himself was awful!