Stamford Bridge Thread

does anyone here know the shed upper very well? My ST for next season is seat number 154 is that on the 'ad' or the 'id' of adidas (if you get what i'm saying) because my card says gate 4 but the middle of the shed is about 140 (in the upper tier) which is on the first 'd'

does anyone here know the shed upper very well? My ST for next season is seat number 154 is that on the 'ad' or the 'id' of adidas (if you get what i'm saying) because my card says gate 4 but the middle of the shed is about 140 (in the upper tier) which is on the first 'd'

I have sat in seat 151 before it's right in the middle behind the goal, the best view in the ground IMO. Its on the d of adidas.

Its right next to the away fans when they bring 3,000 (not very often these days) but thats a good thing, makes it more lively.

isn't it only really Spurs, Arsanal and Man U who bring 3000 these days?

Hopefully good for 'middle of the shed' then as well ;)

• 3 weeks later...
"The Blues' shirt sponsors Samsung are said to be front-runners for the naming rights, which could possibly include the four stands within the ground being renamed too."

They better think twice if they think we're going to allow them to rename the LEGENDARY Matthew Harding Stand. The most fitting tribute to a man who gave his all for this club, who died watching this club.