Stamford Bridge Thread

If you don't go every week, don't slag off those who do.

Cop on, It was a joke.

If you'd have taken time to read the whole topic you'd see I'm very critical of the club's ticketing policy, which seems to prefer the prawn sandwich brigade to the loyal supporters who are being priced out of the stadium, hence the remark.

Still seems fitting to that the ashes will go with SB, even if the bridge gets demolished the ashes will still be in with it somewhere and both will live on together somewhere.

If you'd have taken time to read the whole topic you'd see I'm very critical of the club's ticketing policy, which seems to prefer the prawn sandwich brigade to the loyal supporters who are being priced out of the stadium, hence the remark.

It's business and its here to stay. The only clubs who don't do this are those who can't fill the seats.

Having just spent around £100 million in 12 months on players, can you really expect them to lower prices to make the ground a little noiser?

And tbh, the 'real' fans who make the atmosphere, as people refer to them as, DO go week in, week out. Regardless of the price. There's just not many of them.

And tbh, the 'real' fans who make the atmosphere, as people refer to them as, DO go week in, week out. Regardless of the price. There's just not many of them.

That's due to rising prices pushing the real fans out of the game. There are so many out there that just simply can't afford to anymore.

That's due to rising prices pushing the real fans out of the game. There are so many out there that just simply can't afford to anymore.

Was the atmosphere any better ten years ago? I'm not too sure it was. Open for debate.

It's business and its here to stay. The only clubs who don't do this are those who can't fill the seats.

Having just spent around £100 million in 12 months on players, can you really expect them to lower prices to make the ground a little noiser?

Sooo it doesnt mean we have to be fucking happy about it

Was the atmosphere any better ten years ago? I'm not too sure it was. Open for debate.

The fans had a different attitude 10 years ago, we've attracted alot of different fans with the money the club has now. I'm speaking personally as a life long fan, I simply cannot afford to go to as many games as I want.

Will Alfred play striker or midfielder? :D

Will be a player-coach, and would play as a striker. His haunting gloomy face will scare the opposition into submission as his striking partner Torres, could actually score. It would be the first ever stadium where they would have to enter the stadium via sliding down a pole, and to strict anti-hooligan policies which included being sprayed by the BatAcidCream from the BatBelt.

Will be a player-coach, and would play as a striker. His haunting gloomy face will scare the opposition into submission as his striking partner Torres, could actually score. It would be the first ever stadium where they would have to enter the stadium via sliding down a pole, and to strict anti-hooligan policies which included being sprayed by the BatAcidCream from the BatBelt.

I do hope we don't play Robin at right back. Everyone knows he's better in goal.