The English Football Thread

Steve

If only we had a striker who is half as good as Suarez. It pains me to see how average the rest of Liverpool team is.

Just like Man U last year with RVP and Rooney.

Wow the effects a good striker can have on a title race. I miss that feeling of not having a great striker, oh how long it's been. :cry:

• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Does anyone in this league know how to defend anymore? That half from Kaboul was one of the most pathetic displays of "defending" that I've ever seen in my life.

That's not the feeling you get when it's us playing those teams..

they can sort it out in the summer though

They may be able to sign a few good players but their squad is still far thinner and lacking the quality depth that all of the current top 4 have (when fit, in Arsenal's case).

While at any given time we can bring Oscar, Schürrle, Willian, etc off the bench and City can bring Negredo, Nasri, or Dzeko on, when Liverpool go to their bench they have players like Aspas and Moses. Their squad is still light years behind ours and City's. It's going to take a few windows before they're on our level. Very nice first XI but no real game changers in the squad.

I think they'll be battling it out for 4th spot next season when everyone around them strengthens and they have to play in Europe.

I would also add here, Liverpool is the best offensive team this season.

No doubt about pool

. But how many times have they played bentaleb in a big game and simply blown away. U have sandro, dembele on the bench and they play BENTALEB. Horrendous. Plus what fornation are they playing today? 4-1-4-1 agaibst the best offensive side in PL. Simply stupid from DIMsherwood.

I never thought Tottenham would be much help anyway, I'd rather put my hopes on West Ham and City.

Anyway, we win 6 remaining matches and it doesn't matter what Liverpool does. We lose more points - and it doesn't matter either.

So - carefree.

No doubt about pool

. But how many times have they played bentaleb in a big game and simply blown away. U have sandro, dembele on the bench and they play BENTALEB. Horrendous. Plus what fornation are they playing today? 4-1-4-1 agaibst the best offensive side in PL. Simply stupid from DIMsherwood.

Sherwood is not going to last long. However, Liverpool scored plenty of goals against all teams. We should just pray Liverpool won´t score too many against Chelsea.

Sherwood is not going to last long. However, Liverpool scored plenty of goals against all teams. We should just pray Liverpool won´t score too many against Chelsea.

Lol!!! Just the way we should have prayed that city dint score too many???

Lol!!! Just the way we should have prayed that city dint score too many???

Liverpoops are even stronger up top, I feel. Just watch them, 4 goals, so far. I believe, Liverpoops can hammer Citeh.

Those masterpieces by Jose were just a few in this season.

Liverpoops are even stronger up top, I feel. Just watch them, 4 goals, so far. I believe, Liverpoops can hammer Citeh.

Those masterpieces by Jose were just a few in this season.

Even we beat spuds 4-0. U can't take this match as a benchmark. Pool will play into our hands if they play the way they are playing these days. We will hurt them on counters. As for city vs pool, will be an intereatong match.

Jose has yet to lose a match against top4. Infact it ia the big games where we have played better rather than the games against lower table teams.