The English Football Thread

Steve

Since you live in England, could you please explain to me, why Liverpoops or manures are so admired by the media & Chelsea is hated?

my theory .. most of the journos started following Arse Manure and Scumpool because they were the Big Three when they were young.

they have stayed with their boyhood heroes ,,, Chelsea became hated only when we started to win things , There is the secondary factor that Liverpool

are above criticism (and the law)

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Everyone fucking hates Liverpool fans though. Going on like they can win the league, flares and flags when the team coach was going into the ground for fuck sake. This might be a bit 'tabbo' aswell but everyone is thinking it, I'm fucking sick of hearing about Hillsborough and it seems to be a memorial for it every season. Starting games 8 minutes later is a joke.

So I'm just going to come right out and say it but I really don't rate this Liverpool side at all. Not only do I not rate them but I'm very skeptical of their so called 'progress.' Comparing their players to those of Everton's and Southampton's, strikers aside I don't think Liverpool has a better team than those two let alone having a comparable team to that of Spurs, Arsenal and us.

They have mediocre players like Sterling and Henderson, (I'm sorry but come on he's damn average) who are producing performances of world beaters; good players like Sturridge producing numbers comparable only to elite footballers like Cavani, Zlatan, Messi etc and then there's Gerrard who is past his prime but looking at his stats, you would never know it. Even Skrtel for god's sakes has something like 5 goals this season.

And it's not as if their progress has been gradual. It's almost like a 180 degree transformation that has taken place within short time span. Either Brandan Rogers is a miracle worker or having an in-form strike force can do wonders to a team's performances.

Liverpool winning this championship is a joke, as things stand. But that does n't mean I rule them out from making significant progress next year.

I think it's City's and Arsenal today have no chance in a trillion.

City and Arsenal are the two teams I don't like because they are always fall guys in Europe.

So I'm just going to come right out and say it but I really don't rate this Liverpool side at all. Not only do I not rate them but I'm very skeptical of their so called 'progress.' Comparing their players to those of Everton's and Southampton's, strikers aside I don't think Liverpool has a better team than those two let alone having a comparable team to that of Spurs, Arsenal and us.

They have mediocre players like Sterling and Henderson, (I'm sorry but come on he's damn average) who are producing performances of world beaters; good players like Sturridge producing numbers comparable only to elite footballers like Cavani, Zlatan, Messi etc and then there's Gerrard who is past his prime but looking at his stats, you would never know it. Even Skrtel for god's sakes has something like 5 goals this season.

And it's not as if their progress has been gradual. It's almost like a 180 degree transformation that has taken place within short time span. Either Brandan Rogers is a miracle worker or having an in-form strike force can do wonders to a team's performances.

I don't know how you can belittle their progress when they're literally a point behind us.